turning stone show 7-1

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

catanddogdoctor
Die-hard Fan

Post by catanddogdoctor »

Lot of pictures... Hey, did you have long hair in the back?? If so, I was right behind you in the end, next the the kid who kept asking the people walking out of that room if he's coming, and they ignored him. It was a very simple yes or no questions. :huh:

You know, for someone to stand by the exit and pester everyone asking if Al is coming out.... I am sorry, that is just plain rude. Al is there to perform, that he is nice enough to come out sometimes to say hi and sign autographs is always an unexpected treat. Al is certainly not required to do it.

Maria :stern:
BLG123
Occasional

Post by BLG123 »

Lot of pictures... Hey, did you have long hair in the back?? If so, I was right behind you in the end, next the the kid who kept asking the people walking out of that room if he's coming, and they ignored him. It was a very simple yes or no questions. :huh:
You know, for someone to stand by the exit and pester everyone asking if Al is coming out.... I am sorry, that is just plain rude. Al is there to perform, that he is nice enough to come out sometimes to say hi and sign autographs is always an unexpected treat. Al is certainly not required to do it.

Maria :stern:

No, I don't have long hair, but I was there among the crowd, and after an hour the crowd got so down low to about 30 people, it would be easy to recognize anyone.

And Al certainly is not expected to come out after the show, but if the people knew he wasn't, they could've told us rather than let us stand out there for and hour and a half

Still had a great time though :biggrin:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

but if the people knew he wasn't, they could've told us rather than let us stand out there for and hour and a half

It's possible that they didn't know for sure. They told us he wasn't going to do a meet and greet and our crowd didn't go anywhere. In the end Al did run out to apologize for not being able to do it, and to thank us for coming and to say goodbye.