- Off The Deep End
- Posts: 3616
- Joined: Fri Apr 15, 2011 3:50 am
- Location: Ottawa, Ontario, Canada \m/
I'd love to have a copy of this on cassette!
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
- Posts: 657
- Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:26 am
- Location: Channel 62
Same here. My brother had a CD player, but I was never allowed to use it, nor was I ever given one. I went through so many batteries with my Walkman and Al tapes.Thor wrote:This was the last album I got on tape. I wore that thing out in the Walkman!
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
- Big Spoon
- Posts: 28054
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:44 pm
- Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)
- Location: Pacific Palisades, CA
Ya cheap bastard...