Weirdal.com And Social Network Site Chit Chat

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Re: Weirdal.com And Social Network Site Chit Chat

Postby Squish » Mon Oct 22, 2018 6:33 am

I have just received my squeeze box vinyl set and almost every record has some damage on the front cover and back, which looks like the record is over 20 years old.

The record itself can be seen on the cover, the indentation. Not sure if that made sense.

This was quite a pricey set and very disappointed to see this.

Anyone know of this happening to others ? or if there is a return/replacement plan in place ?

thanks,

the vinyl itself is great though!
Squish

Liked in: 0 post

Postby ergalthema » Mon Oct 22, 2018 3:52 pm

It's called jacket ring wear. I noticed a little on mine when it arrived. I immediately took out the records and stored them separately to avoid making it any worse.
ergalthema
Occasional

Postby Yellow_13 » Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:19 pm

So, I'm at work, late in the evening, because we have to buckle a 50 page document on German real estate and prices in Berlin (FUN!) and I've put "Mandatory Fun" on my computer for me to have something nice to listn to... and I noticed that I forgot to plug in my headphones only after one of my colleagues came up to me and ask me what was this because it was quite amusing and he enjoyed it. An opinion shared by an other guy in the office as well. Sooooo I've introduced them to our good ol' Weird Al, and it's been 3 hours that I'm playing his albums on a row. They seem to be enjoying it so far. Is it how our empire expands?
Yellow_13

Previous

Return to General Chat