He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Teh Dingo
- Be jealous.
- Posts: 24279
- Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:19 am
- Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US
- Location: Parts Unknown
Here's the site Al linked to pre-order. It's says ships in June
Anyone getting one? Let's hear some reports from the wild.
(If a Chia Pet ends up being the thing that revives WOWAY, I swear.......)
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
- Big Spoon
- Posts: 28057
- Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 5:44 pm
- Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)
- Location: Pacific Palisades, CA
I love Al, and will buy a lot of stuff he puts out there, but I have no interest in this. Chia Pets have always felt extremely tacky to me, whether Al, Garfield, or Andrew Jackson.