Instrumental Samples on Bermuda's website

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

Instrumental Samples on Bermuda's website

Postby CB Johnny » Tue May 08, 2018 4:30 pm

Hello again, fellow fans. It's yet another CB Johnny topic about oddly specific unique content in Al's catalog.

If you head over to BermudaSchwartz dotcom and check out the audio page, you will find plenty of instrumental samples that seemed to slip past Al song catalogs whether it be Weird Al Wiki or The Songography.

Some of the samples are from Bermuda's work with other acts. Some of them are songs we already have instrumental content of (Poodle Hat originals, Callin' In Sick, The Weird Al Show Theme, etc). However, plenty are content that seems to never have been released elsewhere.

Yoda, Grapefruit Diet, Bedrock Anthem, Living With A Hernia, Homer & Marge, It's All About The Pentiums, Craigslist, eBay, and The Saga Begins.

There's no certainty that the My Sharona track had anything to do with Al let alone My Bologna but I admit my curiosity is piqued. :huh:

go ahead and check it out!

Also it would be reminss to not say that the site itself offers plenty of insight into his career and serves as a kickass resume if you know any strongly fitting opportunities for him. ;)
CB Johnny
Addicted

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Instrumental Samples on Bermuda's website

Postby Nathan398 » Mon May 28, 2018 7:43 am

I found these a while back. THey're cool, especially some of the older stuff that was remade just for that. But they seem to just be that, remakes. I would love for Bermuda to release the full songs though.
Nathan Varner
Nathan398

Re: Instrumental Samples on Bermuda's website

Postby CB Johnny » Tue May 29, 2018 1:19 am

Not sure why you pluralized. What else did I miss?
CB Johnny
Addicted

Return to Non-album tracks / Unreleased