Got your tickets?

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

scotman
Occasional

Post by scotman »

QUOTE My friend and I luckily got first row orchestra for the late show in St. Louis August 2.  Ticketmaster.com came through for once.  I also got fourth row side orchestra for the Kansas City show August 5. I also hope there isn't a monsoon in KC like there was the last time Al was here.  The show got delayed 30 minutes or so and two songs were cut out.

I was at that show in KC. You forgot to mention the hail that came with that monsoon.

I saw 2 front row tickets to the St. Louis show go for $65.00 on Ebay by an Ebayer with a gob of good feedback. I got 5th row center at the KC show & I was on ticket master the second it came up on the net. Me & my cable modem, I kept hitting refresh, refresh, refresh trying to get in as soon as the sale started. I had also done several "dry" runs to make sure I knew what I was doing, I went through the process super fast. I'm happy with my 5th row but I thought getting in that early might get me even better seats.

I'm happy though,happyhappyhappy :)
Harvey Hamster
Occasional
Location: In a box under the stairs in the basement half a block down the street from Jerry's Bait shop

Post by Harvey Hamster »

Ive got 6 tickets for the PNC Bank Arts Center show in NJ for July 20th. Got the tickets for 42 bucks each. 23 rows from the stage. The place is pretty small, so those seats arent bad, considering it's my first Al concert...I'm in the Orchestra level (best level) on the right side, section 104. I'm so excited!! :D