Got your tickets?

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Mine were $35. Im in the gold section 1, column f, seats 13 and 14. Not too shabby.
Mine were $40.00

Hey Ratbert, I'm going to be right near you. Section gold 1 row G Seats 5 & 6!

I just looked at my tickets and i made a mistake. I have row M! :( We'll be fairly far away actually. We wont be near eachother. Now how am i suppsoed to enjoy the show? Ill geuss ill have to watch the show now. what a bummer :P
kaffy©
Obsessed
Location: In Between Corn and a Major City, others call it NW Indiana

Post by kaffy© »

Me and my 27 yr. old buddy Eric gonna go and see him on June 27th in Kalamazoo, MI at the State Theatre.
Stupidhippie

Well Maybe I'll see you there! :) I have seats all over that place, so when I get there, I'll decide WHERE exactly I want to sit. I have 1 single ticket for the 3rd Row in Kalamazoo. and 4 others in 5th and 6th rows.

I have 7th Row for the 7pm Chicago show. 2nd row for Cleveland, Front row for Toledo, 2nd row for Cincinnati, and 2nd row for Ft. Wayne. All except Ft. Wayne, chicago and Toledo* were bought over the internet.

kaffy© :lookround:

* Toledo I bought over the internet, that should be CLEVELAND... LOL
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Hey i just noticed something. I got seats 13 and 14? 13+14=27!
M3m3s3
Off The Deep End

Post by M3m3s3 »

Mine were $35. Im in the gold section 1, column f, seats 13 and 14. Not too shabby.
Mine were $40.00

Hey Ratbert, I'm going to be right near you. Section gold 1 row G Seats 5 & 6!

I just looked at my tickets and i made a mistake. I have row M! :( We'll be fairly far away actually. We wont be near eachother. Now how am i suppsoed to enjoy the show? Ill geuss ill have to watch the show now. what a bummer :P

Too bad that we're so far away, :huh: but it doesn't mean we can't say hello to each other before or after the concert. It's always fun to meet fellow Al fans!
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Too bad that we're so far away, :huh: but it doesn't mean we can't say hello to each other before or after the concert. It's always fun to meet fellow Al fans!

I second that! Thats why i am so happy for this forum! I know what u look like from your avatar , so dont be surprised if a 15 year old kid with a mullet comes up to u and says "hey im ratbert197," dont get freaked out

:P :P
M3m3s3
Off The Deep End

Post by M3m3s3 »

I second that! Thats why i am so happy for this forum! I know what u look like from your avatar , so dont be surprised if a 15 year old kid with a mullet comes up to u and says "hey im ratbert197," dont get freaked out
:P :P

I won't be freaked out, I hope you do come up and say Hi! :D
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Is it really necessary to quote 27 people just to say that?? <Scottidog mumbles something about brain dead AOLers under her breath...>
M3m3s3
Off The Deep End

Post by M3m3s3 »

Is it really necessary to quote 27 people just to say that?? <Scottidog mumbles something about brain dead AOLers under her breath...>

No, I suppose it wasn't necessary to include all the quotes, but I think your comment about braindead AOLers was unnessary.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

M3m3s3, I don't think Bobbi was trying to offend. She was just saying brain-deadAOLer because of what Al says in IAATP ..."and posting "me, too", like some brain-dead AOLer". There were a few too many "me, too's" in there, that's all.

Patti
M3m3s3
Off The Deep End

Post by M3m3s3 »

Well, if that is the case, I apologize Scottidog. It is very hard to judge tone through text. Which is why I try to include Smileys to show sarcasm, etc.