Has Al Affected Your Love Life?

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Ratbert197
Obsessed

Has Al Affected Your Love Life?

Post by Ratbert197 »

I was wonderin since me and my girlfreind met becasue we were both singing to ourselves "My baby's In Love With Eddie Vedder" (of course it took me 6 months to get the courage to ask her out) I was wonderin has this thing ever happened to you? Two people meeting because they both like Al?
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Uhh......... I don't think so. I talk about Al a lot, and that seems to be driving people away. It's not like I tell everyone his personal facts, only when asked or provoked....

SHAOLIN SOCCER COMES OUT SOON!!!! :)
kidcid
Obsessed

Post by kidcid »

Kevin and I met because of Al. We both LOVE singing Karaoke. He came into the club I was hanging out at one night and I had to do a double take because he looked so much like AL. (Bad HAir Day AL). and I told my friend that is was going to go out with him. Well 3 weeks later I finally told him that he looked like Al, And found out he was also a fan, we got to talking and have been together ever since. We just celebrated 3 years together...and perhaps someday we will marry?
Schleppy the Moon Pigeon
Occasional

Post by Schleppy the Moon Pigeon »

Let's see... Before I became a WAY fan, I had no romance life whatsoever. Nowadays, on the other hand...

I still have no romance life whatsoever.

Ah, well. I guess Al hasn't affected my love life.
POODLEHAT
Occasional

Post by POODLEHAT »

:listen: WAY has actually improved my love life! :onfire: i now have a girlfriend becasue we both love WAY

My first POST EVER
WHiZZi
Be jealous.

Post by WHiZZi »

My girlfriend didn't know Weird Al until she met me. Now she starts to like it (We're dating for over a year now). But Weird Al really affected my love life. When my former girlfriend cheated on me after dating me for 4 years, Weird Al's music made me happy again and because of that I met my current girlfriend. So, in one way or another, if I didn't liked Weird Al, I probably never met my girlfriend :bigups: :satisfied:
CatraDhtem
Off The Deep End

Re: Has Al Affected Your Love Life?

Post by CatraDhtem »

QUOTE I was wonderin since me and my girlfreind met becasue we were both singing to ourselves \"My baby's In Love With Eddie Vedder\" (of course it took me 6 months to get the courage to ask her out) I was wonderin has this thing ever happened to you?

I dunno...maybe. What does your girlfriend look like?

QUOTE Two people meeting because they both like Al?

Oh, I get it now. Unfortunately, no. In fact every female but one that I have either been friends with or involved with really, REALLY didn't like Al. Although one was nice enough to call me while she was shopping to ask me if I had "Bad Hair Day." Sigh, yes dear.....
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

Affected love life? Hmmmm.

Before Al: None.

Currently: None.

I've been asked out 4 times but by perverts and idiots and other odd big no's. I'm cursed. ;)

Gotta love it. 18 and no boyfriend and never had one.

-CindyBob

:stupid:
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Love life?

Have you seen my post count?? What does that tell you?
Seva
Obsessed

Post by Seva »

Gotta love it. 18 and no boyfriend and never had one.  
-CindyBob

:stupid:

Great. Though I had some love affairs, I wish they'd never happen. And BTW, I'm 21. :P Thanks, CindyBob, you're so honest...

QUOTE Love life? Have you seen my post count? What does that tell you?

Mmm... not much. Probably that you're completely crazy. :biggrin:

Hey you love affected Al fans, it seems to me you don't bother with your love life too much. Oh well. Neither do I. :onfire: