Weird Al Related Dreams

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

JDTurnbull272
Addicted

Weird Al Related Dreams

Post by JDTurnbull272 »

Hey everyone! This topic is for people who have had a dream that involved Weird Al in some way. You can share your dream if you had one, or just read about other peoples dreams!

I have had only two Weird Al related dreams to my knowledge. The first one took place 3 weeks ago. It started when I was at a condo complex, and I was moving into one of the units. My unit was on the third floor. On my way down to the moving van, I bumped into none other than his Weirdness himself! I was a bit shocked, and I thought it was just my imagination, so I went down to the moving van and got some stuff and went back upstairs. After putting the stuff in my house, I was heading back down, and I saw him AGAIN! I stopped and asked him:

"Are you Weird Al?!?!" and he said: "Yeah..." and before I knew it, I was talking to him about our common intrests. We talked about his CD's and what he does for fun, since I was new to the area. I asked him what brought him to that area, and he said that he was helping his freind move in to a condo. ("I'm Going To Buy Me A Condo") He said that he had to go home to take care of some buisness but he invited me over for dinner.

That was about when I woke up... :(

My latest dream(last night):

I finALly continued my dream from 3 weeks ago. I went over to his house, and he had some freinds over, and we had a nice big veggitarian meal. I think we ate some sort of spicy tofu meal...Anyways, we also had some salad. After dinner he brought us all into the living room and we watched a movie.

Then I woke up, and couldn't get back to sleep! :( :mad: :( :mad:

Anywho, share your dreams or just read others(if any others post...) :biggrin:
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

This comes from my "Adam Sandler" dream where Adam Sandler arrived at my house to record his new album with our piano since his goat ate his. I had some fun with Adam but then Al arrived and had an accordion polka style version of the Hannukah Song w/ Al...

I had one 2 and a half years ago where my dad (who actually plays guitar) became the new guitar player of Al's band after Jim got sick and I hung out with Al.

Good topic
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

Hasn't this subject been touched before? I swear I remember discussing Al dreams here before.

Whenever I have a dream, no matter if Al is the focus or not, Al must have his cameo appearances in my many Al dreams.

Well, I'll talk about one I had a long while ago. I had gotten to meet Al backstage after a concert. It was in a gym locker room place. I was talking with Al, then told him to stay put so I could run home and grab something for him to autograph.

Al said okay and I ran off.

I got home to my family who was very sad about getting rid of a desk and I picked up the ringing phone. It was one of my IRL friends who announced to me, "I got married to Ben Affleck!"

End dream. Poor Al. I never did get back to him.

-CindyBob

:stupid:
KagayakiWashi
Occasional
Location: Tennessee Avatar: Raymond Scott! One of the best musicians of the 20th century!

Post by KagayakiWashi »

I had one where I went to Japan and went to a "Weird" Al concert there. I met up with one of my youth leaders there which was REALLY weird!

I think that's the only one so far....
"Ya wanna buy a bunny?"
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Al's had walk-on parts in a couple of my dreams (that's what I get for watching WAY Live late at night-- hmm, maybe I should do that more often :lookround: )

They've been pleasant dreams and (considering that I originated the Drool Topic) surprisingly decorous. I think I shared a dream-taxi with him once.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

I had a dream about Al, probably about the time that Nina was born.

He looked like this. He invited a few of us WOWAYers over to his house for the weekend. It was kind of a Weird Al workshop/retreat.

He was very hospitable, we pretty much had the run of the place. All except the family's personal quarters.

He would come out and chat with us, and sing with us in a beautiful sunny garden courtyard he had, but after a while he would go back to Suzanne and Nina.

We never got to see Suzanne or Nina, though in the dream it was clear we were welcome there, and Al's time spent with us wasn't resented.

It was wonderful, and he was just such a warm, joyful person.

When I woke up, I was left wondering why I had a dream like that about Al. Or any dream about Al. It's odd, because I usually don't remember my dreams.

As I pondered it for a few days, it became clear to me what it meant. Al and Suzanne are happy to share part of his life with us, but there are certain parts of his life that just don't belong to us. No matter how much we adore the guy.

But it left me with such a happy feeling. :biggrin:
haroldwaide
Regular

Post by haroldwaide »

I had a dream where I was on American Idol performing OMM. I gave away both the scarves and then threw the boxer shorts at Simon...Does that count?

Harold
KagayakiWashi
Occasional
Location: Tennessee Avatar: Raymond Scott! One of the best musicians of the 20th century!

Post by KagayakiWashi »

Because I saw this topic last night, I had another WAY dream O_o(my brain's been doing strange things lately. Talked about Ernest movies on DVD, see them the next day at Walmart, talk about Batman Returns, see it on Sunday, think about...well, you get the picture...strange strange.)

Anyways, I had a dream that there was a recording studio here in Chattanooga that he and the band were using. My friend's band recorded in that studio too, so I thought maybe HE knew what Al was doing behind those doors. Either way I wanted to sneak in and see what Al was doing, but I didn't(stuff I ALWAYS wish I would've done AFTER I wake up, I never DO in my dream). I wanted to ask Al some questions, but not to offend him I tried to stay away from questions that I wouldn't be given the answer to(what songs/parodies/etc are on your new album?)

I asked him, "Which was more important: Lyrics or music? Like, if you had some REALLY funny lyrics, would you just maker your own song with them, or wait till, say, Avril Lagvine or someone came out with a new hit?"

He answered my question that "lyrics were more important" and "if he could make a lot of funny songs, he wouldn;t worry about parodies"

About that time Avril Lagvine shows up(can't stand her BTW) and wants to ride on this parked motorcycle(?!?!)

All in all, it was weird. I think I finally found out that my friend was going to be the bassist for some of the songs(ironic, since he hates Al).
"Ya wanna buy a bunny?"
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I think I'll tell of one of my fav and oddest Al dreams.

It was on the bridge of Voyager from naturally Star Trek: Voyager. Al was sitting in the captain's chair in a red starfleet uniform, playing his accordion.

Captain Janeway sure didn't seem to mind.

Then the Radioactive Hamsters from a Planet Near Mars attacked! :wow:

Naturally, Al went into the Germs mode, costume and all, rolling on the floor of the bridge, performing. When it came to Microscopic Bacteria, Steve appeared, sang that and the Radioactive Hamsters blew up.

Thus Al and Steve saved the ship.

I remember Seven of Nine got killed during this dream. :biggrin:

-CindyBob

:stupid:
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

I think I'll tell of one of my fav and oddest Al dreams.
It was on the bridge of Voyager from naturally Star Trek: Voyager. Al was sitting in the captain's chair in a red starfleet uniform, playing his accordion.
Captain Janeway sure didn't seem to mind.
Then the Radioactive Hamsters from a Planet Near Mars attacked!
Naturally, Al went into the Germs mode, costume and all, rolling on the floor of the bridge, performing. When it came to Microscopic Bacteria, Steve appeared, sang that and the Radioactive Hamsters blew up.
Thus Al and Steve saved the ship.

That was the best story I have ever heard. It brings tears to my eyes, because I'm laughing so hard. :biggrin: Now my Al dreams seem stupid. I did have another one where Al and I went to a restaurant, and Al ordered a banana cream pie and shoved it in the waiter's face, and the waiter started singing about meatloaf a la Pavarotti, and Al accompanied it with accordion, then sang Eat It a la the MTV Unplugged commercials. Seriously, I just forgot to write it before.