Squeeze Box: The Complete Works of "Weird Al" Yankovic

Moderator: Moderators

joseyklein
Obsessed

Re: Squeeze Box - compleat Al box set coming November 24, 20

Post by joseyklein »

His reaction the the blank pages was the best lol.. I imagine my accordion will be smaller since I bought the cd set

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk
...our neighbors septic tank was the closest thing we had..
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

joseyklein wrote:I imagine my accordion will be smaller since I bought the cd set
Nope! It is the exact same size accordion, and the CD's come custom-fitted in the vinyl cases, so everything is exactly the same except for the contents of the vinyl cases.
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
joseyklein
Obsessed

Post by joseyklein »

Nice

Sent from my SM-S906L using Tapatalk
...our neighbors septic tank was the closest thing we had..
weird user
Addicted

Post by weird user »

Something I'm suddenly wondering: Will all of the CDs that had extra bonus content when played into a computer/DVD sides still have their bonus contents on this release (I think it's obvious that Alpacoplypse will not have its DVD included, as that was a separate disc, including it would make it a 16-disc set instead of a 15, and the CD on its own has been sold both with and without the extra DVD)?
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

weird user wrote:Something I'm suddenly wondering: Will all of the CDs that had extra bonus content when played into a computer/DVD sides still have their bonus contents on this release (I think it's obvious that Alpacoplypse will not have its DVD included, as that was a separate disc, including it would make it a 16-disc set instead of a 15, and the CD on its own has been sold both with and without the extra DVD)?
Good question. I would assume since we haven't heard any mention of that, they will not be featured.
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Wanted to make sure everyone got to read this note from PledgeMusic:
Pre-orders for Squeeze Box: The Complete Works of "Weird Al" Yankovic will officially close at midnight tonight - our thanks to all of you who ordered and for the tremendous response! In light of the demand for this amazing package, Legacy Recordings has ordered a limited number of additional box sets that will remain on sale here until they are sold out. All those who purchase from this additional supply will also be guaranteed delivery by its official release date of November 24, 2017. Once sold out, no further sales will be available here at Pledge Music.

Fans who order here, while supplies last, will have the same access to the private section of this site (via the "Access Pass") as those who have pre-ordered, where they can enjoy exclusive videos of how Squeeze Box was created, factoids from Al's career, and special video greetings from Al.

On release date, a very limited number of sets will be made available to the public at retail until they run out. Once those are sold, there will be no further sales, anywhere.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

smurf it, I'm preordering. Was gonna wait until we got confirmation of whether or not the Vinyls would come with MP3's, but I'll just order one of the sets. Just have to see what my funds are like...
And Peggy
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

I went ahead and pre-ordered as well--the CD/t-shirt bundle. I was waiting for the Medium Rarities tracklist and I'm very impressed (I mean, it's not perfect, but I was expecting only 14 or 15 tracks so this is good).

Someone remind me in September to update the shipping address. I'm moving to another apartment when my lease is up but for the moment I have it set to go to my parents' house.
Scott
Occasional

Post by Scott »

I finally pre-ordered the basic CD set on Sunday. When I just checked my order on the site, it has an expected fulfillment date of 12/22. Weren't all pre-orders supposed to ship 11/24? Is anyone else seeing a fulfillment date of 12/22 on their orders?
stardrop
Occasional

Post by stardrop »

My fulfillment data is 12/22 as well. From what I've seen, there will be two separate shipments - one for the box set(11/24, I assume) and one for bonus items.