Weird Al Related Dreams

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

ell
Occasional

Re: Weird Al Related Dreams

Post by ell »

I had a dream where I lived with Al. He was my brother (along with my real brother) now that's a life I'D LOVE to live ;)
ell
Occasional

Post by ell »

Oh. I had another one last night. Pretty simple - Al died from cancer... I was so scared that when I woke up the first thing I did was went to Al's wikipedia page to make sure. I am still SUPER SCARED...
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

ell wrote:Oh. I had another one last night. Pretty simple - Al died from cancer... I was so scared that when I woke up the first thing I did was went to Al's wikipedia page to make sure. I am still SUPER SCARED...
Oh stop!!!!!!!! :oo :o ;(
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I had a dream a few nights ago that we got the tracklist Al was working on for the "rarities and loose ends" disc. It had some blank TBD spots, but some were filled in. It looked something along the lines of
1. Belvedere Cruising
2. School Cafeteria
3-6 TBD Rarities
7.Nobody Here But Us Frogs
8. TBD Rarity
9. Pacman
... And so on.
And Peggy
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Last night I dreamt that we got official word that Al was going to be on the next Hamilton mixtape. He had recorded demos of a few covers and was discussing which to make a master recording of to put on the final release.
And Peggy
crazygurl14
Obsessed

Post by crazygurl14 »

Had a dream last night that i was at some convention like thing, not really sure what it was. There was passing out of candy like a halloween thing maybe. But i heard Al was there. He was at some booth so i took off running and found him. He was by hiself and his hair was short and i ran and gave him a hug. Then i realized i had no way of taking a picture with him and there was no where else around. He told me if i had someone with me he would give me VIP tickets to one of the concerts. So of course i run home as fast as i can to i guess it was supposed to be my house but it was different and there were tons of people inside. I get to my husband and he says he will meet me there so i go to run back to Al and i couldnt move. No matter how hard i tried to run i got no where. Then, i woke up.....
Concerts i have attended:
memorial day 2000
july 27, 2003
august 22,2004
june 27, 2007
May 29, 2011
July 8, 2016
March 26,2018
July 3, 2019
ACTUALLY GOT AUTOGRAPH & HUG
6-27-13
After show autograph 7-3-19
Al-gal since '99
yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Post by yankochick38 »

I had a dream I was on the phone with Al and the new song he just recorded was playing in the background but it wasn’t great audio quality, but from that I deduced that the new song would be a Rihanna parody so that’s what I’m going with.
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
catladyleeann
Regular

Post by catladyleeann »

Whoo boy! I don't dream about Al very often, but when I do, it's off the wall crazy!

So I'm at church and my ex husband (who has irl been dead since 2014) was getting ready to sing a solo. He got up on stage and started tuning his guitar, strumming slowly, then all of a sudden broke into "Albuquerque!" He started out slowly, but gained speed throughout the song and by the end of it, no one could understand what he was singing, he was saying the words so fast!

I remember sitting there thinking how sweet it was for him to learn a "Weird Al" song for me. Then I started thinking about Al, and next thing I knew, l was out in the parking lot, which had turned into a music venue, and Al had added a second leg to this tour and was about to come out on stage! I looked around, and there was only one other person waiting there, a woman who I believed was the only other fan in town besides myself.

She and I started talking, and we were ecstatic that we were able to talk endlessly about Al and what he means to us. I told her that he was instrumental in my wanting to stay alive, and she said that after she lost her leg, Al was who kept her alive, too!

I looked at her legs, and sure enough, one of them was a prosthetic leg! What was unreal was that attached to the back of it was a mini engine from a Harley Davidson motorcycle. I looked at her questioningly, and she said "watch this!" She leaned down and turned a small key in the motor, and it roared to life with the full bodied growl of a Dyna! She stood on that leg and all of a sudden started zooming around the parking lot/concert venue. I remember thinking how cool it was that I had my ex husband, Al and a Harley all in the same place.

Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhh! Then I woke up!
Well, this is it. This IS the last minute!