Weird Al Related Dreams

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Re: Weird Al Related Dreams

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

Jerry Springer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FIw8q6UsxI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Webkinz38824
Obsessed
Awards: Please do not judge me for the stupid things I did in the past. I understand how much of a moron I was.

Post by Webkinz38824 »

Last edited by Webkinz38824 on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Most of my comments will be edited out. When I was a part of this forum, I was an idiot. I did many stupid things. I'll say it- I was a moron. I hope you guys understand. I PK love you.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

So how about those Al-related dreams, huh?
And Peggy
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

So just remembered a dream I had last night. I showed up at the Greek to see an Al concert. When I got there, there was a mixup with my tickets. They had called my parents' house to confirm the week before, but no one ever got the message as our machine was broken. So they had sold our seats. There was complaining, me demanding my money back for the seats if I was going to be moved to a less expensive section. I was waiting in the seats, which were really great, waiting to see what would happen when I woke up.
And Peggy
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

Last night I had a dream where Al was my roommate but I lived at a ChuckEChease parking lot.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

YankoSwag 8888 wrote:Last night I had a dream where Al was my roommate but I lived at a ChuckEChease parking lot.
If you live in a parking lot, how does that work? Did you guys have a tent or something?
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

I lived in my girlfriends moms SUV but Al & I were the only people around.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

After not sleeping at all last night and then going into work, I ended up being lucky enough to catch a brief nap earlier. Had an Al dream during said nap:

It was a show during the Mandatory Fun tour, and it had an epic start to it. The first few rows where the Czars would sit were completely empty. As the first notes of Tacky hit, Al started his walk through the venue. What was so cool is that many of us were attending the show as Czars, and as Al made his way to the stage, he would collect us as he walked through the venue. Some of us were doing silly or funny stuff when he collected us, and we just all started following him. There was even a funny moment where we passed JW and he was motioning like, "Hey, can I join?" and Al looked back at us and shook his head and then shoved JW out of the way. It's always funny when he picks on JW during the Tacky walk. :lol:

Needless to say, Al was the coolest pied piper ever! As we marched down the aisle behind him, people were even asking us for high-fives, and then when Al walked up the steps to the stage, we just all took our seats before the song ended.

I think that would be an epic thing for him to try in the future should the venue be spacious enough to accommodate this.
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Sappho
Obsessed
Location: Hiding in Al's lustrous hair (but not in a creepy way).

Post by Sappho »

Yankopunk wrote:After not sleeping at all last night and then going into work, I ended up being lucky enough to catch a brief nap earlier. Had an Al dream during said nap:

It was a show during the Mandatory Fun tour, and it had an epic start to it. The first few rows where the Czars would sit were completely empty. As the first notes of Tacky hit, Al started his walk through the venue. What was so cool is that many of us were attending the show as Czars, and as Al made his way to the stage, he would collect us as he walked through the venue. Some of us were doing silly or funny stuff when he collected us, and we just all started following him. There was even a funny moment where we passed JW and he was motioning like, "Hey, can I join?" and Al looked back at us and shook his head and then shoved JW out of the way. It's always funny when he picks on JW during the Tacky walk. :lol:

Needless to say, Al was the coolest pied piper ever! As we marched down the aisle behind him, people were even asking us for high-fives, and then when Al walked up the steps to the stage, we just all took our seats before the song ended.

I think that would be an epic thing for him to try in the future should the venue be spacious enough to accommodate this.
I've actually been thinking recently how cool something like this would be! Al as the pied piper, picking up a stream of joyous fans along the way. And yes, Jim would have to be denied! :lol: I guess great minds think alike, huh? Even in their sleep. :lol:
Love and peace.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

Last night I had a dream where Al was at an ELO tribute and Jeff was also there. It was lit and I met Al
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;