Mandatory VIP/Czar Experience (Official)

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

CIDENTERTAINMENT

Re: Mandatory VIP/Czar Experience (Official)

Post by CIDENTERTAINMENT »

Yankopunk wrote:Just in case the rep from CID sees this in the future, I want to send my deepest thanks to Ashley S. from CID! I received a wonderful handwritten (beautiful penmanship!) card from her in the mail today thanking me for my kind words about the VIP experience and for attending the concert I attended. Ashley, I hope you get to visit the city again soon and I'm glad you had a great time last fall when you visited! Also, thank you for being so helpful when I sent a question to CID via e-mail! You answered all my questions and gave me a fantastic customer service experience. You rock! :D :accordion:

So, I'm sending my best to everyone from CID for having a big part in the best evening of my life! I'll definitely be at a future Al show. You can bet on that! And again, thanks to Ashley S. for the card. It really brightened my spirits after a sad, trying day. I'll be storing this along with all my mementos from that night. :)
Thank you so much for this comment! We're happy to hear you received Ashley's letter and have passed along you kind words to her :) We can't wait for you to join us again soon!!
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

Despite the few flaws it was amazing. I loved having the best seat in the venue & MEETING AL. It was by far the best day of my life. The "Contest Guy" was nice to me and an great guy overall. The contests were fun to join & I loved the Al museum. I met so many great people at the concert. I hope to have a blast next time.
Last edited by YankoSwag 8888 on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

YankoSwag 8888 wrote:I meat so many great people at the concert. I hope to have a blast net time.
http://www.engrish.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
YankoSwag 8888
Obsessed
Awards: All of them

Post by YankoSwag 8888 »

:sly: Sorry
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

CIDENTERTAINMENT wrote:Thank you so much for this comment! We're happy to hear you received Ashley's letter and have passed along you kind words to her :) We can't wait for you to join us again soon!!
My pleasure! It really meant a lot to receive that letter. Just made this whole experience even more special, and I truly and greatly appreciate Ashley and everyone at CID! You'll definitely see me at the next event that's nearest to me. :D
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
CIDENTERTAINMENT

Post by CIDENTERTAINMENT »

yankochick38 wrote:
Yankopunk wrote: Anyway, the next time you all go to the VIP party, don't forget to make like Al and bust this out:

[ http://imgur.com/A4QKvlM.gif ]

HEY! LET'S GET SOME REAL FOOD!
I'm wondering if I should bring a few of my own birthday cakes to the Radio City VIP party. :birthday:

I WILL cater the VIP parties if I have to.
Hey there,

Venues vary from show to show on policies with outside food or drink policies, and unfortunately Radio City is one of the venues that is more strict with these matters. We would not suggest bringing in any outside food or drink for these reasons.

We sent you a private message regarding the Beret for your chicken hat, if you would please check and get back with us?

But here is the important factor that needs immediate attention:

In order for us to create a beret for your chicken hat we will need to know the measurements of the chickens head.

Chicken heads vary in size so if you would like it to fit correctly please provide this.
Yankopunk
Addicted

Post by Yankopunk »

I just want to say that I love the entire above post. Seriously. :)

BILLY WILL GET HIS BERET! JUSTICE!!!!

Also, it might be silly, but reading "chicken heads vary in size" made me both giggle and think of a dirty joke. Yes, I must be 12 years old. :lol:
The greatest thing a human being can do is make another person happy. If I can ever help do that for you, just let me know!
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

I just want to say thank you to CID Entertainment. I just got back from my Czar experience, and it was fantastic. The picture I got was blurry, but they willingly took another one, which turned out perfect. What an incredible night.
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
haroldwaide
Regular

Post by haroldwaide »

Just wondering if there is a minimum age for the CZAR package? We opted for the "regular" seats last night but I would love to grab CZAR tickets for the family next tour. (including the kids) . Any help would be appreciated.
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

If you feel comfortable bringing your child to a Weird Al concert, you can feel comfortable bringing your child to a Mandatory Czar / VIP party. It's a lot of fun for all ages. I've seen lots of little kids there, including quite a few who have entered the foil hat competition, dance off, and costume contests.

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!