Prince's Death

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

yankochick38
Be jealous.
Location: The comfort of my own home and Weird Al's chest hair

Re: Prince's Death

Post by yankochick38 »

OMG do you guys think Al will stop touring because Prince died??? ;(
Weird Al Yankovic is one busy daddy
YNN: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUOwVDpf5zQrXyKPPJWxs-Q
I abused my power and learned nothing!
-Alicia
Heds
Obsessed

Post by Heds »

yankochick38 wrote:OMG do you guys think Al will stop touring because Prince died??? ;(
Haha, nice one Alicia :rolleyes:
aaaa

//heds

https://twitter.com/birdhousey" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

yankochick38 wrote:OMG do you guys think Al will stop touring because Prince died??? ;(
Yeah, I'm pretty sure he'll retire :|
tomatochives
Die-hard Fan

Post by tomatochives »

I guess I'm a little late to the punch, but...

Despite the relationship between Prince and Al, I am still disheartened by his death. We're losing cultural icons at an alarming rate (i.e. David Bowie, Alan Rickman)

I haven't listened to that much of Prince's music, but from what I've heard, it is genuinely great work. :peace:

R.I.P.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

He was a great musician. But in my opinion, he was not cool with Al, and therefore extremely full of himself. Al was far from the only one that received that type of treatment from him so, either way I believe that just because somebody died, doesn't mean they were a saint. I never had anything against his music, but he should have had more respect for people he thought were not as good as him or worthy of his attention, not like he was an actual Prince. Sorry to the Prince lovers, just my opinion and not to be taken to heart. :flower:
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
DrDecay
Addicted

Post by DrDecay »

A little late on this train so I will keep it brief. I honestly didn't like prince too much. I mean besides him not letting Al parody his music, I really didn't care for his music either. I mean I am still morning the loss of Jani Lane the former lead singer of Warrant. I guess that gives you all an idea of some of the other stuff I like.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Megadeth's coolest drummer Nick Menza died today. This saddens me, he was not very old.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!