7/21/2016 Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre, San Diego

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

7/21/2016 Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre, San Diego

Post by Elvis »

The proximity to the Hollywood Bowl shows made this too hard to refuse.

Section BBB row 6

Mandatory VIP! :magic:

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Re: 7/21/2016 Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre, San D

Post by Elvis »

Al called us "The Epicenter Of Nerdpocalypse"

It was a long walk from the parking garage to the Alumni Center which was a long walk away from the actual venue. Next time I do costumes for concerts in really hot places, I'm not wearing heavy clothing! When I checked into the VIP area, they said they were just talking about me. :oo Anyway, I won my 3rd consecutive costume contest! This time, instead of a drum head, I won a NECA action figure! I beat out Jerry and two Spatula City girls (Laura and Jessica), who we hung out with at the pre-show.

The lighting was weird in the beginning of the concert, Al was too brightly lit. It also started at 8 instead of 7:30 but I think that might have been to accommodate extra travel time from CONAN and because the lie to get in was long and they were searching every bag and putting everyone through a wand search. Al forgot a line in TSB but otherwise a great show. There was a Sand Person and two droids, which is the first time I've seen either. After the show, met up with Vikki, Jordan, and their friends.

Here are my pics. I've been told you need to be a friend to see them. Be my friend. :please:

https://www.facebook.com/david.rossi.27 ... ploaded=37" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Re: 7/21/2016 Cal Coast Credit Union Open Air Theatre, San D

Post by Muppetboy09 »

When you upload pictures, you can just set the album to "public", that way EVERYBODY can see them :)
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic