8/13/15 Clearwater, FL Ruth Eckerd Hall

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Sailor-Polka-Moon
Addicted
Awards: Outstanding Achievement in Fan Artistry - Traditional (2015)

Re: 8/13/15 Clearwater, FL Ruth Eckerd Hall

Post by Sailor-Polka-Moon »

I do, Katrina... <3 I'll just pray the tour has another leg in North America next year!

VividSeats will not give me a refund- I'm trying to see if I can sell the tickets off (they're already paid for) to someone who may want them...
Ai to warai no! SAILOR POLKA ☆ MOON!
Tsuki ni kawatte-- tanoshi mazettangeru!

8*11*15 - first concert ever ~ ♡ mandatory world tour 2015 ♡
6*9*16 - second time around ~ ♡ ♡ mandatory world tour 2016 ♡ ♡
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Sailor-Polka-Moon wrote: I did a Live Chat with VividSeats and they said I have to pick my tickets up from a seller in some nearby location (wtfignewtons?) close to the venue, and I have to wait for some email to come through and... VividSeats is strange. Also, weather doesn't seem to be permitting at the moment.
I still don't understand why can't you go. You say you can pick your ticket nearby the venue, so why is it a problem? Is it a storm or flood..?
KatrinatheGood
Addicted

Post by KatrinatheGood »

Sailor-Polka-Moon wrote:I do, Katrina... <3 I'll just pray the tour has another leg in North America next year!

VividSeats will not give me a refund- I'm trying to see if I can sell the tickets off (they're already paid for) to someone who may want them...
Hey! We may have an extra ticket. I can't get a hold I my friend Maria. We live on the otherwise of Tampa so we are leaving to Clearwater by 5:00pm. If she isn't with us do you want the ticket? It's in row EE and you will be stuck with us.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

TAKE IT! Or get the e-mail from them peeps and go, sometimes these things just take time but they generally come through. Sold Out shows usually have scalpers out front too, last resort but I've done it. Their were some in Hamilton so you never know.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
KatrinatheGood
Addicted

Post by KatrinatheGood »

I still have an extra ticket to the Clearwater show. Someone take it! It's the EE row but you will still be there!
albinodwarf27
Addicted

Post by albinodwarf27 »

KatrinatheGood wrote: I'm really not sure how we are getting there. Probably using the Causeway as it's the easiest route to get to Clearwater from Riverview. I'm happy I'm not the one driving as the Causeway makes me nervous an I avoid it like the plague. Thanks, for helping us if we have any questions. What's good out that way to eat?
The Causeway is an easy drive, don't worry. If you stay on 60 once you cross, there will be a lot of chain type restaurants. If you make the right on McMullen Booth to head to the venue, you'll probably need to pass the venue to find food. There will be a Publix shopping center on the left with a Japanese/Sushi restaurant, a pizza joint, and Thai food. Further up McMullen Booth near Enterprise there are more options.
Sailor-Polka-Moon
Addicted
Awards: Outstanding Achievement in Fan Artistry - Traditional (2015)

Post by Sailor-Polka-Moon »

Katrina, thank you for the very kind offer!! ♡

I could not attend because there's a lot to take care of at home, and it's a bit of a drive that I ran out of time to take.

The tickets were given away, and I feel better knowing someone else who is 100% able to go will be enjoying them!! ♡
Last edited by Sailor-Polka-Moon on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ai to warai no! SAILOR POLKA ☆ MOON!
Tsuki ni kawatte-- tanoshi mazettangeru!

8*11*15 - first concert ever ~ ♡ mandatory world tour 2015 ♡
6*9*16 - second time around ~ ♡ ♡ mandatory world tour 2016 ♡ ♡
KatrinatheGood
Addicted

Post by KatrinatheGood »

We just home and the show was amazing! We where able to give the tickets away 15 minutes before the show started. Full review after I get some sleep
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

You got enough sleep in yet?
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
KatrinatheGood
Addicted

Post by KatrinatheGood »

https://youtu.be/65fgjGAlhl8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; My akward ramble of my first concert experience.

We hung around the venue a bit to wait for traffic to die down. We went around the back of the venue and saw a group of hardcore fans waiting on him to come out. We couldn't stick around because Tina had a morning meeting. It was about 10:00Pm and still ht and humid outside. I'm sure if he came out or not. I wouldn't blame him if he didn't. Plus when there is a sign 100 feet from your tour bus that says "Don't Molest the Aligators" t mY have got him wondering what kind of freaky people he played for.