Bite Me

Moderator: Moderators

WeirdDana27
Addicted

Re: Bite Me

Post by WeirdDana27 »

Mary, remember the nightmares I had as a kid after seeing the music video for "You Don't Love Me Anymore?" Not only did seeing the piano lid sever Robert Goulet's hand and the arrow stabbing him in the eye freak me out, but reading the lyrics on some Al lyric database that mentioned there were exactly 10 minutes of silence and some loud and spontaneous noises that followed. Also, isn't part of "Bite Me" used in the outro of The Weird Al Show?
WeirdMary0427
Obsessed

Post by WeirdMary0427 »

WeirdDana27 wrote:Mary, remember the nightmares I had as a kid after seeing the music video for "You Don't Love Me Anymore?" Not only did seeing the piano lid sever Robert Goulet's hand and the arrow stabbing him in the eye freak me out, but reading the lyrics on some Al lyric database that mentioned there were exactly 10 minutes of silence and some loud and spontaneous noises that followed. Also, isn't part of "Bite Me" used in the outro of The Weird Al Show?
I remember you telling me that! That part in the video was always my favorite, lol
And yes, "Bite Me" plays when "EAR BOOKER PRODUCTIONS" comes up right after the show ends.
WeirdDana27
Addicted

Post by WeirdDana27 »

Funny, it doesn't startle me when I watch The Weird Al Show on DVD and it comes on at the end of the credits, but I'm sure if I were listening to OTDE and it came on after 10 minutes of silence, it would startle me. I used to think that I would never listen to OTDE while driving (I still don't drive) because I wouldn't want that track to startle me to the point where I'd drive off the road.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

WeirdDana27 wrote:I used to think that I would never listen to OTDE while driving (I still don't drive) because I wouldn't want that track to startle me to the point where I'd drive off the road.
You'd still be sitting in silence for ten minutes. Surely somewhere in that ten minute period where you used to be listening to music but then you suddenly aren't, you'd remember to turn the CD off?!
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
TonyBanks74
Occasional

Post by TonyBanks74 »

TMBJon wrote:You'd still be sitting in silence for ten minutes. Surely somewhere in that ten minute period where you used to be listening to music but then you suddenly aren't, you'd remember to turn the CD off?!
That happens to me a lot! <_<
Like, after 5 minutes in silence I realise the music isn't playing anymore :lol:
Extended warranty? How can I lose?
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

TonyBanks74 wrote:Like, after 5 minutes in silence I realise the music isn't playing anymore :lol:
This proves my point exactly. So you would still have 5-6 minutes after you realized it was still playing when you'd be able to turn it off.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
TonyBanks74
Occasional

Post by TonyBanks74 »

TMBJon wrote:
TonyBanks74 wrote:Like, after 5 minutes in silence I realise the music isn't playing anymore :lol:
This proves my point exactly. So you would still have 5-6 minutes after you realized it was still playing when you'd be able to turn it off.
Exactly! But I actually don't turn it off, I very often go forward to the moment where Bite Me starts :imstupid:
Extended warranty? How can I lose?
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

I think it scared me twice. Once I was listening to music on youtube and I didn't notice that it stopped because I was otherwise busy, and the next time I was snoozing on a train. After that I had my YDLMA mp3 cropped.
WeirdMary0427
Obsessed

Post by WeirdMary0427 »

TMBJon wrote:
WeirdDana27 wrote:I used to think that I would never listen to OTDE while driving (I still don't drive) because I wouldn't want that track to startle me to the point where I'd drive off the road.
You'd still be sitting in silence for ten minutes. Surely somewhere in that ten minute period where you used to be listening to music but then you suddenly aren't, you'd remember to turn the CD off?!
Jon that's exactly why I didn't think it would ever get me, but like I said, my mind totally trailed off and I forgot about it. Happens :P
ajv2001
Occasional

Post by ajv2001 »

is it true that all copies of OTDE with the "Scotti Bros." logo on the back has 'Bite Me' or no?

Thanks!!
5/13/12-Waterbury, CT
10/6/13-Northampton, MA
6/6/15-Mashantucket, CT 8PM
7/30/15-Port Chester, NY
9/18/16-Waterbury, CT
9/16/17-Providence, RI [UHF]
3/2/18-Mashantucket, CT
3/4/18-Boston, MA
~Strings Attached '19~
yankovic.weebly.com