6/13/15 Baltimore, MD Pier Six Pavilion

2015 - U.S.A., Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium, U.K., Ireland, Australia, and New Zealand!
2016 - U.S.A. ... and more?

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Re: 6/13/15 Baltimore, MD Pier Six Pavilion

Post by Yankomaniac »

Nothing against Ruben but it looks a little cooler with just four heads. I didn't even notice Ruben wasn't on it at first.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Yankomaniac wrote:I didn't even notice Ruben wasn't on it at first.
Story of his life I guess ;( :lol:
weirdallie27
Off The Deep End

Post by weirdallie27 »

Thanks, guys! I only made three of these shirts total, using a high quality cut heat transfer vinyl. I'm unfortunately no longer working for the guy who owns the shop where I made them, which is a major bummer, because I got a message from Steve asking for one. I sent him the vector file in PDF format and told him to feel free to use it as he pleases. I wouldn't be selling them even if I could, however, since the artwork from the CD booklet is not mine. I just scanned it, and formatted it so I could cut it in vinyl and weed it. (Ruben had to be sacrificed because of the method I used to create the image for transfer. It took me quite a while with some difficulty to weed out the design with just the four heads after I had it cut on a vinyl plotter.)

~Allison
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

You may have given them a great idea for a new Mandatory shirt. I'd be picking that one if it was available with the ones that actually are available on the tour.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

I requested that in an Ask Bermuda the day it came out, and he said that it probably wouldn't happen, and it wasn't a good picture of any of them :P I love that almost a year after that, the idea pops back up and everybody is like "THAT IS GREAT!!!" Haha
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Muppetboy09 wrote:I requested that in an Ask Bermuda the day it came out, and he said that it probably wouldn't happen, and it wasn't a good picture of any of them :P I love that almost a year after that, the idea pops back up and everybody is like "THAT IS GREAT!!!" Haha
Well that was only Bermuda's opinion, and he didn't say anything about that shirt now, did he? For all we know he might be like "Gee Al, stop wearing that ugly thing!" :D
TonyBanks74
Occasional

Post by TonyBanks74 »

Is it just me or Steve looks A LOT like that guy in Harry Potter in that picture? You know, that guy with the creepy eye :lol:
Extended warranty? How can I lose?
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

TonyBanks74 wrote:Is it just me or Steve looks A LOT like that guy in Harry Potter in that picture? You know, that guy with the creepy eye :lol:
Now that you pointed it out... He kind of does :lol:
Muppetboy09
Obsessed
Awards: Best Emoticon (Animated)
Best Emoticon (Non Animated)
Best New Member (2010-2013)

Post by Muppetboy09 »

mellow weasel wrote:
Muppetboy09 wrote:I requested that in an Ask Bermuda the day it came out, and he said that it probably wouldn't happen, and it wasn't a good picture of any of them :P I love that almost a year after that, the idea pops back up and everybody is like "THAT IS GREAT!!!" Haha
Well that was only Bermuda's opinion, and he didn't say anything about that shirt now, did he? For all we know he might be like "Gee Al, stop wearing that ugly thing!" :D
I was mainly referring to the guys in the band asking for copies of the shirt, but yeah, forum members did like the idea even back then!
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

TonyBanks74 wrote:Is it just me or Steve looks A LOT like that guy in Harry Potter in that picture? You know, that guy with the creepy eye :lol:
Mad Eye Moody.
And Peggy