Another One Joins the Forum

Where all the new WOWAYers can learn!

Moderator: Moderators

TonyBanks74
Occasional

Another One Joins the Forum

Post by TonyBanks74 »

Hi everyone :w
So, I'm new in this forum. I'd like to say I'm really sorry if make some gramatical errors. I'm spanish and not very good at English :wordcrimes:
I started listening to Al's music after watching a video on YouTube about backwards music, and there was "I remember Larry". After that I started listening to a bunch of his albums, and I must admit he's hilarious (even if I don't understand everything he says).
Thank you for letting me get in, and please, let me know if there are other spanish fans!
Extended warranty? How can I lose?
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Re: Another One Joins the Forum

Post by TMBJon »

Wow, that's awesome. You might be the first fan to start their journey through I Remember Larry!
:welcome: Tony!
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
TonyBanks74
Occasional

Post by TonyBanks74 »

Thanks, hehehe
In October I'll try to attend one of his concerts in Belgium. I'll try to give him a few gifts from where I come from and maybe get some of my stuff signed.
Extended warranty? How can I lose?
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

Awesome! Bien venido a WOWAY, Tony!
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Very cool! Welcome to WOWAY, Tony!
Weird Emily
Occasional

Post by Weird Emily »

TonyBanks74 wrote:Thanks, hehehe
In October I'll try to attend one of his concerts in Belgium. I'll try to give him a few gifts from where I come from and maybe get some of my stuff signed.
Awesome! Hope u get to see Al, I would give him some British related gifts, as hes only doing 2 UK shows, but have noo idea what to get him! :foil:
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Weird Emily wrote:Awesome! Hope u get to see Al, I would give him some British related gifts, as hes only doing 2 UK shows, but have noo idea what to get him! :foil:
When someone mentions UK, the first things that come to my mind is DW, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and tea. You can't give him a Tardis :lol: , and tea would be too lame. So I suggest a towel with words "Don't panic", with an explanation how it is the most useful thing in a galaxy :lol: .
Weird Emily
Occasional

Post by Weird Emily »

mellow weasel wrote:
Weird Emily wrote:Awesome! Hope u get to see Al, I would give him some British related gifts, as hes only doing 2 UK shows, but have noo idea what to get him! :foil:
When someone mentions UK, the first things that come to my mind is DW, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" and tea. You can't give him a Tardis :lol: , and tea would be too lame. So I suggest a towel with words "Don't panic", with an explanation how it is the most useful thing in a galaxy :lol: .
Yess I soo need to get him Doctor Who related! i should of thought of that, im going to the Doctor who exprience in Cardiff in September, soo will get something from the shop there, I never knew Hitchikers was a British film! :lol:
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Weird Emily wrote:I never knew Hitchikers was a British film! :lol:
I meant the books on which the film was based. It's the best sci-fi/comedy books series ever! By the way, the author (Douglas Adams) was a script editor/writer for a season of classic DW.
yank
Occasional

Post by yank »

TonyBanks74, why do you think your English is bad, when it is flawless?
"First of all, I don't particularly MIND the rabid wolverine in my underwear...."

"I was not shocked by the power of the Internet," he said. "I was counting on it."

"IT'S THE WEEKEND!" At the Zoo.fm