You're Pitiful

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

Muldernscully
Addicted

Re: You're Pitiful

Post by Muldernscully »

It's a good thing James Blunt's "people" prevented the "official" release of this song. His career was saved from wading in mediocrity. I'm just crazy for his most recent hits. Sarcasm aside, I love this song. It's too bad it wasn't included on SOL. I have it on my SOL playlist as the first song.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Muldernscully wrote:It's a good thing James Blunt's "people" prevented the "official" release of this song. His career was saved from wading in mediocrity. I'm just crazy for his most recent hits. Sarcasm aside, I love this song. It's too bad it wasn't included on SOL. I have it on my SOL playlist as the first song.
You know it's funny you'd say that because my first time reading the post I thought you were talking about Al's career rather than Blunt's. There is some truth to that; You're Pitiful being denied gave us White & Nerdy, a song that would not have otherwise existed. And we still have You're Pitiful. So I think we got the best possible outcome.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

TMBJon wrote:You know it's funny you'd say that because my first time reading the post I thought you were talking about Al's career rather than Blunt's.
I thought he was talking about Al until you said he wasn't :imstupid: . The "Sarcasm aside" part didn't make much sense, but I was like "Oh it's muldernscully, he talks like that, don't overthink it" :lol:
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

mellow weasel wrote:
TMBJon wrote:You know it's funny you'd say that because my first time reading the post I thought you were talking about Al's career rather than Blunt's.
I thought he was talking about Al until you said he wasn't :imstupid: . The "Sarcasm aside" part didn't make much sense, but I was like "Oh it's muldernscully, he talks like that, don't overthink it" :lol:
Thanks, mellow. I wasn't aware I already had a way of talking on here. I feel like a newbie on here since this site was blocked for me for a couple of years. It's nice to be able to post on here regularly again. I imagine this place is a lot more hoppin' when an ALbum is brand new. Sarcasm is my second language, although it translates horribly on message board forums.
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Muldernscully wrote: this site was blocked for me for a couple of years.
The site was blocked from you or you were blocked from the site? Either way - care to elaborate why :? ?
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I have an interesting question on this song. Is it still available to download somewhere (other than some torrent site that will give me a virus and legally change my name to Reggie)? I had the song on my old iPhone, but when I got the new one, it didn't transfer over. It is currently on the hard drive of my old and now useless computer. I haven't heard this song in a long time.
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Kevbo1987 wrote:I have an interesting question on this song. Is it still available to download somewhere (other than some torrent site that will give me a virus and legally change my name to Reggie)? I had the song on my old iPhone, but when I got the new one, it didn't transfer over. It is currently on the hard drive of my old and now useless computer. I haven't heard this song in a long time.
If the only reason you don't want to use torrents are viruses, you can use youtube to mp3 converter :unsure: ... That's how I get 99% of my music.
Muldernscully
Addicted

Post by Muldernscully »

mellow weasel wrote:
Muldernscully wrote: this site was blocked for me for a couple of years.
The site was blocked from you or you were blocked from the site? Either way - care to elaborate why :? ?
My work filters doesn't like forum websites. So, I had it, then it was blocked, now I have it again.
mellow weasel
Obsessed

Post by mellow weasel »

Muldernscully wrote:My work filters doesn't like forum websites. So, I had it, then it was blocked, now I have it again.
And you didn't have internet at home? :oo
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Kevbo1987 wrote:I have an interesting question on this song. Is it still available to download somewhere (other than some torrent site that will give me a virus and legally change my name to Reggie)? I had the song on my old iPhone, but when I got the new one, it didn't transfer over. It is currently on the hard drive of my old and now useless computer. I haven't heard this song in a long time.
Dave or Greg have got you covered!