controversy2002

Re: Is There A Topic For This Already?

Post by controversy2002 »

TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Well now that you posted your comic to the forum, there's even less incentive to share a PDF!!
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
controversy2002

Post by controversy2002 »

84 pages left... :P
MiiMii64

Post by MiiMii64 »

Mornin' Kiddies!

I'm a brand new noobie here. My first post so be gentle :P
I'll attend the May 19th concert in Tulsa. Hubby surprised me with meet and greet tickets. He knows Weird Al is my hero. Been a fan from waaay back.
What's it like? Is it before or after the concert? Do we wait a long time for him to come out? A photographer available? I'm about to burst with excitement!!
I hope someone is still out there reading these posts!! I don't like going into things blind.
remmy
Regular

Post by remmy »

Hi MiiMii! Congrats on the M&G tix! :accordion:

The Meet and Greet VIP package is a new thing for this tour, so I don't think any of us can definitively say what it will be like. But going off of my own experiences meeting Al in the past: It will be after the concert, since you have passes you probably won't have to wait too long for him to come out (maybe 15-30 mins?), and while there likely won't be a pro photographer or anything like that, Al is very gracious about posing for pics. In fact, there's a whole topic full of fans' pics with him: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=8709" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It can be pretty intimidating meeting him, but Al is SUPER nice. You're gonna have a blast. Be sure to come back to the forum and tell us all about it!
stuckinmud

Post by stuckinmud »

Good Morning, Good Day, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, Good Night (depending on when you read this). All the best to you!

I am a man who suffer from multiple disabilities (handicaps) and require assistance for most daily activities. I was orphaned at this boring place, a facility for people with special needs, at the tiny age of 6, and have lived here since. Since the day my parents left me here, they have never showed up again. So my life is kind of dark, unhappy, lonesome, ... you could imagine. I have cried gallons of tears through the years.

For many years I have been a big fan of Al. Now I wonder how to get about having his autograph. Having his picture autographed hanging from the wall would be my utmost dream. I would like to know what topic or forum would be the best to ask for tips and ideas on how to get further with this. May be there is an address? Even e-mail address or contact form that would lead to him or his team? I am unable to do any sort of paperwork, so I am unable to write or make physical letters. My personal assistant will open and read any letter for me, but won't write or make letters on my behalf. What I can do, though, is to write electronically, just as I do now, using a stick in my mouth. (takes it's toll!)

I really do hope that someone would like to show some mercy on my question. :please:

stuckinmud (newbie)