The Alternative Polka

Moderator: Moderators

just2good
Occasional

Re: The Alternative Polka

Post by just2good »

This one is definitely my favorite polka. All thanks to an old Mario flash parody that used it.
Death Dragon

Post by Death Dragon »

Killingsworth wrote: Here it is on sendspace
Can you reupload your version to youtube or some other site again?
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

Death Dragon wrote: Can you reupload your version to youtube or some other site again?
I just reuploaded it to Sendspace. Check your PMs. If anyone else wants it, PM me. I'll think about uploading it to YouTube.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
Death Dragon

Post by Death Dragon »

Thanks a lot mister. 8)
JohnnyLurg
Regular
Awards: Discoverer of the elusive "Orgy On My Own"

Post by JohnnyLurg »

Killingsworth wrote:
Death Dragon wrote: Can you reupload your version to youtube or some other site again?
I just reuploaded it to Sendspace. Check your PMs. If anyone else wants it, PM me. I'll think about uploading it to YouTube.
You already sent it to me, right?
not to mention the toilets at Madonna Inn
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

JohnnyLurg wrote:You already sent it to me, right?
I posted a link when you asked me to, so I think you should have it. That links' probably dead, so if you don't have it just PM me.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
WerewolfWario

Post by WerewolfWario »

Ok-

I grew up in the late 80's and 90's, so I recall much of Al's parodies and the UHF film. However, it wasn't until April of 1996 that I actually owned an album of his. Can you guess which one?

Yes, The Alternative Polka was my first Al medley and will ALWAYS remain my favorite. My second favorite is Polka Face, even though I have never heard any of the actual songs by the original artists that he is covering in that one. Also, I have a special fondness for Polkamon because I love Nintendo/Pokemon and it came out a week before I saw my first Al concert here in good old B'ham.

Bring on the Mandatory Fun and let's see if he can top himself in my ears!
LaikaComeHome
Die-hard Fan

Post by LaikaComeHome »

BECK! PLAY SOMETHING BY BECK! OH! AND IN POLKA STYLE!!!!!!!!! *heavy breathing* Love this medley.
Fan since 2007. Blossomed from casual fan to Algal in 2016. 9/14/16-<3 Mandatory Fun Tour at PPAC
--
Tumblr url is rock-a-noodle for those who want to hmu.