Worst Weird Al Song

Love the music and CD's of Weird Al? Do you have comments on it? You can post it here!

Moderator: Moderators

HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Re: Worst Weird Al Song

Post by HappyGilmore »

I dunno, I'd put any parody from Polka Party up as "Worst Weird Al Song." :huh:
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Toothless People is certainly a contender. I don't think Living With a Hernia is bad though.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

Living With A Hernia at least has a pretty good video so it's okay enough. But the rest, well.

Least the originals are great.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I think Addicted To Spuds is pretty great, personally.
And Peggy
just2good
Occasional

Post by just2good »

For Polka Party, TP is the worst in my mind. Then it's ATS, but that is like a 7/10 or C from me or a D+. I love LWAH!
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

The only problem with ATS is the last verse. It's like he ran out of potato jokes, so he wrote some lines and just threw the word "spud" in there to make it fit the song. Other than that, the song has stood up pretty well.
heath

Post by heath »

Skipper Dan is my least favorite song. Not that it's a bad song, I just don't find it humorous. I find it mostly boring and sad. But it's really the only song of Al's I don't care much for.

I also don't find The Saga Begins very funny, but I think it is a great song. It's a fantastic parody with a lot of clever lyrics, but it's mostly just a summation of the Phantom Menace plot. It's a really fun song, just not a *funny* song.
JohnnyLurg
Regular
Awards: Discoverer of the elusive "Orgy On My Own"

Post by JohnnyLurg »

heath wrote:Skipper Dan is my least favorite song. Not that it's a bad song, I just don't find it humorous. I find it mostly boring and sad. But it's really the only song of Al's I don't care much for.
I used to think "Skipper Dan" was hilarious, but now that I'm about to graduate with a BA in English, it hits a little too close to home.
not to mention the toilets at Madonna Inn
PlayAWarGame
Occasional

Post by PlayAWarGame »

JohnnyLurg wrote: I used to think "Skipper Dan" was hilarious, but now that I'm about to graduate with a BA in English, it hits a little too close to home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4f-4CajQyg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
It doesn't matter if I do things for a reason, or on a W-H-I-M... Just stand back and enjoy the show, cuz baby, I perform this way!
WeirdWeatherGirl

Post by WeirdWeatherGirl »

PlayAWarGame wrote:
JohnnyLurg wrote: I used to think "Skipper Dan" was hilarious, but now that I'm about to graduate with a BA in English, it hits a little too close to home.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4f-4CajQyg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I can't believe I didn't catch that...I love Avenue Q!

Oh yeah, topic..."Jurassic Park" has never been a favorite of mine. The song is okay, but it's the video I really don't like. Not sure why, but I just really didn't care for it.