Poodle Hat Bonus Mixes

Moderator: Moderators

Way_Moby
Obsessed

Post by Way_Moby »

Recently, I noticed that "Poodle Hat" has some bonus mixes. When I first listened to thme, I was hooked. I tried to 'rip' them off of the CD via a Stereo Mix recording, but the quality was really bad. :angry:

What I want to know; Where can I get these mixes, I want to add them to my iTunes playlists. I can't find them on the internet (Legally) and I don't want to poke around "file sharing sites like Morpheus, and Grokster, and Limewire, and KaZaA"!

BTW, I do own Poodle Hat, so if their is a way to rip them off of the CD, I would really like to know.

Thanks!
WeirdAlsBestFriend
Obsessed

Post by WeirdAlsBestFriend »

I would actually like help with this as well! Do we even have a topic for these mixes?
Jeffrey Dahmer rules!
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

SoundCapture

Excellent freeware program that records right off your sound card, so the quality should be decent at the very least. :Y
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
JEDM
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by JEDM »

You could also try Audacity.

That's how I recorded mine, and they sound perfect. :)
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I realized the other day that the Enhanced CD doesn't work on my computer anymore. :(
And Peggy
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

Yup, it's very aggravating trying to get those mixes. Even more aggravating when listening to Why Does This Always Happen to Me... midway it starts playing the mix for Bob. :blink:
Silence will fall.
jameschrislloyd

Re: Poodle Hat Bonus Mixes

Post by jameschrislloyd »

Ohh no, I put my cd in my win7 computer and NOTHING can play back the quicktime of the day - i can't listen to the bonus mixes anymore!

I've installed evil Quicktime 7 - no. I've installed media player classic - no. I've installed quicktime alternative - no.

The main menu, video and credits pages can be seen in the stream, but the mixes and lyrics are AWOL.

Please please, could someone knowledgeable in the weird al arts make these available?!
JohnnyLurg
Regular
Awards: Discoverer of the elusive "Orgy On My Own"

Post by JohnnyLurg »

Most of them can be found on this YouTube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Bridger987/videos" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
not to mention the toilets at Madonna Inn
ipad9

Post by ipad9 »

Just got my Poodle Hat CD. The only bonus content is the home movies. Still good, but where are the bonus mixes? When I auto run it just straight away goes to the home movies. When I look at the files from the CD the only MOV file I could see is the home movies one. Anyone know what's happening? Or did I actually get the CD without the bonus mixes?
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

It's been a while since I took a look, but I don't recall the bonus mixes being accessible from just looking at the files on the CD. You need to use an old version of Quicktime to get to them.