Weird Al Survivor IX - Gameplay Thread - WINNER REVEALED!

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Re: Weird Al Survivor IX - Gameplay Thread

Post by TMBJon »

I would like to keep my immunity.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Alright! Jon will keep his immunity, and you cannot vote for him.

Tribal Council 13

Each of you will send me a Private Message with the name of the person you want to vote out of the tribe. Please use their actual SCREENNAME, so that it will be easier to tally the votes. You can include a reason if you'd like, but you don't have to. Once you've cast your vote, you may not change it. If any Tribe Members fail to vote by 10 PM EDT Friday, May 4, their vote will count as an automatic vote against them. Once all the votes have been cast, I will tally and then read the votes.

Image Big Spoon
Image Killingsworth
Image RyanHippFTW

One of you will be the second-to-last person voted out of Weird Al Survivor IX and the sixth official member of our jury.

If you have the hidden immunity idol, this is the last round you may play it. If you wish to do so, you must inform me via PM before the voting deadline. Remember that you may not play it on behalf of another player, and you may not give it to someone else during the voting period. If there are any questions about Tribal Council, ask them here, but remember to keep all Chit Chat in the Chit Chat thread.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

TRIBAL COUNCIL #13 RESULTS

Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council area immediately. That person will also relinquish their Survivor avatar and return to their normal avatar as soon as possible.

A reminder: Please don't take it too personally if you are voted out. No vote for any individual should be taken as an assault on or insult to them as a person or as a member of this forum. Remember, we are all still friends here in WOWAY. But remember too -- this is a GAME, and it is a game in which players must do what they must strategically in order to win!

This was the last round in which the hidden immunity idol could be played. So moment of truth--did anybody have it?

The answer...

*dramatic pause*...

*dramatic pause continues*

*pause officially hits the point where it becomes more tedious than dramatic*

*tedious pause continues*...

...is yes. The following person played the idol tonight, and any votes cast against him will not count.
Spoiler:
Big Spoon
Congratulations! Let's see if you needed it. I'll read the votes.

(Highlight the quote boxes to read the individual votes. Read one at a time for dramatic effect!)
Spoiler:
RyanHippFTW
Spoiler:
RyanHippFTW
Spoiler:
Killingsworth
Spoiler:
That's 2 votes Ryan, 1 vote Killingsworth. Last vote...

The thirteenth person voted out of Weird Al Survivor IX and the sixth member of our jury...

Spoiler:
RyanHippFTW

Ryan, the tribe has spoken. Image

It's time for you to go.
Please feel free to say some final words or leave a goodbye message in this thread. Thank you so much for playing; I hope you had fun.

However, your role in this game is far from over. You are the sixth official member of the jury that will ultimately decide who will win Weird Al Survivor IX. Feel free to switch to the Jury avatar:

From this point on, the remaining players are NOT allowed to discuss the game with Ryan, publicly or privately. Ryan, please let me know if anyone attempts to contact you (and vice versa).

The rest of you Survivors, remember to keep the chit chat in the other thread!

PARTING WORDS
Congratulations, Casey, Joe and Jon--only one challenge separates you from facing the jury and a chance at winning Weird Al Survivor. You guys have all fought hard and I don't think anyone could argue that this isn't a very deserving final three. But your battle isn't quite over yet. Only one of you can win the game.

Tree Mail will be posted this weekend!
RyanHippFTW
Off The Deep End

Post by RyanHippFTW »

It is nice to know that Jon, Joe, and myself all have active social lives. Not surprised Casey voted me out, he is obviously jealous of me forever. You other guys, what happened? I thought we were besties.

I feel very sorry for Casey and his current situation. I think the rest of us should be thankful for not being living Casey's life. I had an insanely fun time with some very awesome people today. And it was all in real life. I hope Casey will eventually overcome his issues and have a chance to experience that same sort of fun in real life someday.

Never forget, forever and a day...

FUNK BUDDY ON THE DOWN LOW.
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

You stay classy too, Ryan. :rolleyes:
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
RyanHippFTW
Off The Deep End

Post by RyanHippFTW »

lolwut
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Sorry guys, I've been pretty lazy about the construction of the final challenge. It'll be worth the wait though!
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Alright, guys, this is it. Please sign in so I know everyone's here...
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I'm here.
And Peggy
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

I'm here!
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...