Weird Al Survivor IX - Gameplay Thread - WINNER REVEALED!

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

anthontherun
Be jealous.

Re: Weird Al Survivor IX - Gameplay Thread

Post by anthontherun »

We're going to bump this challenge back a little bit--I'll post the instructions around 8:15 and give you guys about 15 minutes or so to strategize before we get the actual challenge going.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

IC5 – If You Don't Drool All Over Yourselves First

For this challenge, each participant will be designated a certain role. Some of these roles will be more difficult than others, but all of them will prove to be critical at some point in the game (not necessarily tonight :ph34r: ). You have 15 minutes to decide who will do what among these choices, and post your selections in this Gameplay thread:

-Puzzle Masters: Pick three. Each of them will be PM'd with 16 puzzle pieces and they will work together to construct the full puzzle in their tribe forum. Only the Puzzle Masters may work on constructing the puzzle. You may use a program like Paint to help you solve it, but you ultimately want to assemble the puzzle using the provided pieces (so you can't just work on it in Paint and then upload that).

-Video Aficionado: Pick one. Your job is simple but could be the difference between winning and losing this challenge. Once the Puzzle Masters have finished assembling it, you'll take the completed puzzle and post it in the Gameplay thread, along with the name of the Al video the image is taken from in the same post. That's it. The first Video Aficionado to complete this task wins immunity for their tribe. Please note: if you simply quote a post containing the image, make sure you remove the quote tags before posting in the Gameplay thread. Otherwise, the formatting will be messed up and your puzzle won't look right.

-Number Cruncher. Pick one. Your job couldn't be any easier. All you have to do is post a number in this thread: 1, 2, or 3. You have until the Tribal Council voting deadline tomorrow night to complete this task.

If you have any questions, please ask now. Otherwise, figure out who will do what and we'll get this challenge started!
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

It looks like there are only 3 Jungle Cruise Guides online, so one of you will have to double up and also take the role of Video Aficionado. Minor Celebrities, it's your call if you'd like to do the same or stick with a fourth person filling that role.
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

anthontherun wrote:It looks like there are only 3 Jungle Cruise Guides online, so one of you will have to double up and also take the role of Video Aficionado. Minor Celebrities, it's your call if you'd like to do the same or stick with a fourth person filling that role.
There appear to be four of us online, so I think the Minor Celebs will have this all sorted out very quickly...lol...thanks!
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
The Doctor
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by The Doctor »

He's not talking about us. The OTHER tribe.
Silence will fall.
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

The Doctor wrote:He's not talking about us. The OTHER tribe.
I thought he was asking us if we wanted to do the same thing and I was answering him that we had at least four since he seemed to direct part of that post at our tribe.
Life is a bowl of three-legged salamanders swimming around in an infinite ocean of strawberry jello...
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Casey...
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Wizzerkat, melcor58 and dingo are the Puzzle Masters for the Jungle Cruise Guides, with dingo doubling up as Video Aficionado. Minor Celebrities, I need your positions quickly.
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Stephen, Ryan, Jon on puzzles. Amerah on video/posting. Casey on numbers.
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Killingsworth
Off The Deep End

Post by Killingsworth »

anthontherun wrote:Wizzerkat, melcor58 and dingo are the Puzzle Masters for the Jungle Cruise Guides, with dingo doubling up as Video Aficionado. Minor Celebrities, I need your positions quickly.
We're just waiting to see if Alicia will show up, but we've pretty much got it figured out.