Die-hard Fan

Post by yo »

I like the nose closeup. :D
?
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Dr_Dad @ Jan 10 2004, 04:19 PM wrote:

[BTW, I think it was a stunt man with the enflamed [not inflamed] arm and not our man Jon. We never quite see his face as he runs off stage ...]
Who was your stunt double, Bermuda? Or did you set Rubén afire?
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

scottidog @ Jan 12 2004, 06:13 PM wrote: Who was your stunt double, Bermuda?  Or did you set Rubén afire?
Wait, misread that...

Poor Ruben. Now he literally is the butt of every joke! (Get it? Fire, butt, smoking?) :unsure:
"Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that sometimes he has to eat them."-Adlai Stevenson
squishsquashgirl
Obsessed

Post by squishsquashgirl »

I love the piano dude (can't remember the actual guy's name right now, and can't be bothered to go look it up) and the nirvana janitor....... classic stuff!
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Piano dude would be Robert Goulet. I loved his appearance too, it was just so random. Good thing Al keeps that team of microsurgeons on hand for his videos. It'd be a darn shame if Robert Goulet lost that hand permanently.
doggans
Die-hard Fan

Post by doggans »

Yeah, it would ruin his great role in Naked Gun 2 1/2 and voice cameos in Toy Story 2 and Disney's Recess TV series... :P
"Wow, another triple negative!"
squishsquashgirl
Obsessed

Post by squishsquashgirl »

That's the one! And he gets his foot caught in that trap thing and limps across the stage with all the pretty, sad music in the background.
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

You Don't Love Me Anymore. Some of his best work! I'm all for this song! Go YDLMA!! See?
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
crazed al fan
Occasional

Post by crazed al fan »

doggans @ Jan 13 2004, 03:27 AM wrote: Yeah, it would ruin his great role in Naked Gun 2 1/2 and voice cameos in Toy Story 2 and Disney's Recess TV series... :P
he did recess? crazy, i never watched that show.....haha. that show is cool.
i love you don't love me anymore. i believe it took 13 hits until the guitar completely broke apart. my sister runs into the room and listens/watches the video. it just goes to show al's brilliance....and his hilarious humor.
ThewEiRdOne27
Obsessed

Post by ThewEiRdOne27 »

Scottidog wrote: Piano dude would be Robert Goulet. I loved his appearance too, it was just so random. Good thing Al keeps that team of microsurgeons on hand for his videos. It'd be a darn shame if Robert Goulet lost that hand permanently.

Being punny, are we?

:P
"Man does not live by words alone, despite the fact that sometimes he has to eat them."-Adlai Stevenson