Perform This Way

Moderator: Moderators

JCM
Off The Deep End
Awards: Most Annoying User

Re: Perform This Way

Post by JCM »

I also forgot to mention the video factor that helps chart the LI singles. If Al released the video simultaneously to PTW, it in no doubt would have become a number one hit. Like said before, it's the music video that defines a song's success. If it weren't for the controversy, Al might not have even made it into the top ten. He'll want to release the video extremely soon if he wants the single or the album to do as good as the last one.
How old was that last signature? I mean, really?
joseyklein
Obsessed

Post by joseyklein »

Al said that the video will be release pretty much simultaneously with the album. But now that he's gone through casting, the principal photography should only take up to 4 days, with a week to edit, and then to youtube for release... shouldn't be long though
...our neighbors septic tank was the closest thing we had..
Kristine
Off The Deep End

Post by Kristine »

joseyklein wrote:Al said that the video will be release pretty much simultaneously with the album. But now that he's gone through casting, the principal photography should only take up to 4 days, with a week to edit, and then to youtube for release... shouldn't be long though
Just because it physically takes that long, doesn't mean it will happen all consecutively. Everyone has other things going on- tour rehearsals for them, and other productions for the filming crew and editing house.
JCM
Off The Deep End

Post by JCM »

I hope he has it out by the start of June. That's a few weeks before the album, but it'll generate a lot of advantageous hype by the time. Hopefully, the insanity with TLI's new album will be finished by the time of its release. We want Al to get all the recruits he can by the Alpocalypse.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Not that the article about the Gaga Saga is all that interesting, but the language is... it looks machine-translated from English into something else, and then machined right back again, with interesting results. I didn't know Al even employed a "good economist." :lol:
Wizzerkat
Off The Deep End

Post by Wizzerkat »

He also has a policy of not sacking his personal time. Good on him!
Is my dude a dweeb?
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

"he accused the pop star of rejecting the hymn"

I always knew that listening to Weird Al songs was a religious experience.
Grab that cash with both hands and make a stash
joseyklein
Obsessed

Post by joseyklein »

thats not Al's blog, and not the only article. Al's blog was not translated by a computer... that particular article maybe, but not every article.
...our neighbors septic tank was the closest thing we had..
Way_Moby
Obsessed

Post by Way_Moby »

Yes, we gather that.
JCM
Off The Deep End

Post by JCM »

joseyklein wrote:thats not Al's blog, and not the only article. Al's blog was not translated by a computer... that particular article maybe, but not every article.
He was referring to that particular article. Please keep up.
that load of smurf wrote:“I unequivocal — based on my belief that commonalty are basically good — to go through the make anxious and considerable expense of actually recording the ditty,” Yankovic explained.
And I thought Shakespeare was hard to understand. At least he was trying to make sense. This Musfun guy is probably the worst writer in English history, and he doesn't even care. He just continues shoveling out this crap expecting people to respect him for giving us something to read, but life just doesn't work like that. He needs to realize that proofreading is essential for news articles like this. He's misinforming us through lack of proper presentation of the material. The English teacher that flunked him said it, and I'm going to reiterate it: Know what you're saying before you say it.