Can you help me track down these two Weird Al songs?

He who's tired of Weird Al is tired of life.

Moderator: Moderators

Interrobang
Die-hard Fan

Can you help me track down these two Weird Al songs?

Post by Interrobang »

Okay, I know some of you have been lucky enough to obtain a copy of the song Crazy Cow Therapist, and I've looked everywhere for it (and all I've found is the fake one on Youtube). If you are one of the very lucky ones, could you tell me where you got this from (I would REALLY love if you could maybe let me listen to the song once myself).

Also, I've been looking for The Ballad of Kent Marlow, and I haven't found anything (except that it's 52 seconds in length). If anybody has any information on this song, I'd appreciate it!
We're gonna yodel like it's 1999!

You weasel-faced dog boy!
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Re: Can you help me track down these two Weird Al songs?

Post by Big Spoon »

CCT is an amazing song. Definitely some of Al's best work. Unfortunately, there's no file trading aloud on this site, so we can't help you out.
And Peggy
Interrobang
Die-hard Fan

Post by Interrobang »

Big Spoon wrote:CCT is an amazing song. Definitely some of Al's best work. Unfortunately, there's no file trading aloud on this site, so we can't help you out.
Do you think that you could give it to me outside of this website, through other ways of communication? I'm not sure if you can do that, as I am new to this forum and don't know the exact rules.

At least tell me where you got it from.
We're gonna yodel like it's 1999!

You weasel-faced dog boy!
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

File trading not allowed. Sorry, you can try PMing some of the obscurity collectors. :ttr: :king: