White & Nerdy

Moderator: Moderators

Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

White & Nerdy, Old School
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

And Peggy
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Lo siento. No hay Image
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
kyky27
Off The Deep End

Post by kyky27 »

:blink:

That's kinda creepy. :P
"Did you see Journey to the Center of the Earth?"
"I did!"
"Me neither...wait..."
"You had that planned didn't you?"
"..yeah.."
BlackCatAlly08

Post by BlackCatAlly08 »

I love that song! I can't remember the last time I watched the music video for it (I think it was on demand at my mom's house when I put it on for me and my sister to watch). Anyway I am a big fan of Werid Al and I hope he makes more songs for everybody to enjoy in the future!. :Y
TMBJon
Deliriously Dedicated
Awards: Greatest Member of All Time

Post by TMBJon »

Can someone explain to me what's so white and nerdy about eating sandwiches with mayonnaise? I thought everyone did that.

I am very much the opposite. I always ask for my sandwiches without mayo, getting strange looks from the people making the sandwich. I always ask people I am with why I get such weird looks and they all say "getting sandwiches dry is weird." So from my perspective, NOT using mayonnaise is what makes me white and nerdy.

Thoughts?
I couldn't tell a dirt clod from a plate of caviar.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I never really considered mayonnaise being that white and nerdy, either. A handful of my friends who are black love mayo (one even eats mayo out of a bowl with a spoon).

And for the record, I also hate mayonnaise. Never liked it, never will.
And Peggy
amzo39
Off The Deep End
Awards: Everything

Post by amzo39 »

I never thought about the mayonnaise line before. That's a good point. :lol:
Was in the shower when it got leaked. almost spinned my ankle & dead with my head crack opened #StealMyGirlLeaked #StealMyGirlIsPerfect
ludovica64
Off The Deep End

Post by ludovica64 »

TMBJon @ February 23, 2009 11:30 pm wrote: Can someone explain to me what's so white and nerdy about eating sandwiches with mayonnaise? I thought everyone did that.

I am very much the opposite. I always ask for my sandwiches without mayo, getting strange looks from the people making the sandwich. I always ask people I am with why I get such weird looks and they all say "getting sandwiches dry is weird." So from my perspective, NOT using mayonnaise is what makes me white and nerdy.

Thoughts?
mayonnaise is considered very "middle class" in the UK.. as are most of mr nerdy's interests... I think its just more about being "middle class" than about being "street" isnt that the whole point?
<º))))><.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´"Not too stupid..... Just stupid enough!"¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ ><((((º>
Jul 20th,23rd 2008
AlFest 1/8/2009
Al's Brain x20
Aug 13th,14th,21st,22nd, Dec 3rd,6th 2010
Aug 12th,14th,26th 2012
Oct 4th 2015
brachyrachel

Post by brachyrachel »

Ewwwwwww!!!!!! I HATE mayonaise! They are nasty... excuse my language... ( calm down Rachel) Okay... Being White and Nerdy is a good thing!!!!!! Even though eating mayonaise on sandwhiches is gross I am white AND nerdy in my own white and nerdy way :)
el stupido no es comprihendo?