Jim And Steve Fan Fiction

All about Steve Jay, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Rubén Valtierra, and Jim West.

Moderator: Moderators

polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Oh my! I didn't expect people to reply so soon! Thanks a bunch!
I won't be able to write the entire part 2 of the story today but tomorrow I should finish it up :lol: Enjoy!

Part 2

Jim slurped his cup of green punch, watching Steve closely. Steve’s face held back an annoyed expression. Jim grinned and slurped even louder, inching close to his friend’s ear.
“Will you cut that out?” Steve wacked Jim with his newspaper. “I’m trying to read! Anyway,” he continued, trying to find his place. “I thought you were getting dressed. The party’s in five minutes and,” he reached around, without taking his eyes off the newspaper, and grabbed the punch from Jim’s hand. “You’ll be worse than Ruben if you drink anymore of this.”
“I’m ready, I’m ready!” Jim said, stepping back from Steves weapon. “You’re so cranky after a nap.”
“Watch it Sunshine.” Steve muttered. “I only got four hours of sleep last night, don’t mess with me.”
Jim leaned on Steve’s chair. “That makes two of us.”
“Well I was actually doing something important. You only got four hours because you were teaching Ruben that cereal trick.”
“It’s not a trick. It’s a very educational experience. My brother showed it me it when I was Ruben’s age.”
“But Ruben’s older than you.” Steve pointed out.
“All the more reason.” Jim answered, giving Steve a cheeky grin.
“Welp, better go open the door, the Yankovic family has arrived.” Steve looked Jim over. “Goodness me, what exactly are you dressed up as?”
“Isn’t it obvious?”
“Well I recognize the costume from the hips up but from the hips down, I have no idea.”
“Oh, right.” Jim stuffed his hands into his pockets. “I’m Batman.”
“With jeans?”
“Of course, did you expect me to wear tights?” It was Jim’s turn to look Steve over. “And you are...?”
“A Hobbit.”
Jim looked up at Steve. “A Hobbit? As in, those really really short people from Lord of the Rings?”
“Yeah.”
“Did you watch the entire film?”
“Not really,” Steve admitted. “Just the first couple of minutes.”
Jim didn’t know what to say. What could he say? He put a hand on Steve’s shoulder and pushed him down to his knees. “That’s better. You just walk around like that, okay? I'll go get the door."
Captain Ollie: She's not your usual teenage writer.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Oh, man. This makes me wish that these came in adult sizes, so I could send Steve a pair...
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

aww Jim not in tights:( (srry Jim, if u are reading this...)
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

:lol: I think you guys are enjoying this too much! *laughs*
Captain Ollie: She's not your usual teenage writer.
DonnaNoble
Off The Deep End

Post by DonnaNoble »

Hee hee I know I am!!!

This is awesomness!!!! :whoot:

Ohyes, Steve NEEDS those hobbit feet XP

*is still curious about AL*

(BTW, anyone happen to have a copy of that pic of Al and Suzanne that they wouldn't mind posting?)
Oh snap!