Jim And Steve Fan Fiction

All about Steve Jay, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Rubén Valtierra, and Jim West.

Moderator: Moderators

polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Oh, okay! Phew, I would hate for Diana to think that Jim would be apart in any fan fiction like that (I can't even picture myself writing that sorta junk).

If you remember the original story where Diana was a crazy college student, I wasn't aware at the time that Jim's wife's name was Diana or that he was even married! So... *nervous laugh* You can imagine how awkward I felt rereading it thinking, "I seriously need to rewrite this." If you hadn't pointed out the fact that it was OOC, I never would have changed my story around. I really enjoy writing it more now that it's a lot more laid back. Thanks!
Captain Ollie: She's not your usual teenage writer.
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Okay, here's the rest of the chapter:

“Correction: deliriously dedicated fans.” Steve said in a matter of fact tone of voice.
They had crawled no more than a couple of feet when out from the other tunnel, what they thought would be fans, Al and Bermuda appeared.
“What the–?” Bermuda scared at Jim and Steve. “What are you doing here?”
“Well, what do you–?” Steve slapped a hand over Jim’s mouth.
“Shh! They’ll hear us!”
“The Amish?” Al asked.
Jim peeled off Steve’s hand. “What? No!” he gave Al a quick look over. “Speaking of which, I thought they were beating you up.”
“Actually,” Al let out a nervous laugh. “That was a tourist who just happen to be wearing the same Hawaiian shirt as me.”
“Yeah, good thing too.” Bermuda added. “Those guys had pitch forks and everything.”
Jim and Steve winced.

Working on the fourth chapter right now. Finally moving into the fun part!
DonnaNoble
Off The Deep End

Post by DonnaNoble »

XD

Suddenly the urge to run into Al at a public place and be wearing an identical shirt as him has vanished :P
Oh snap!
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Haha, I know, right? Okay, Chapter 4! I promise I'll clear up that thing with Diana and Barbara so you know what the heck is going on. Not a lot of action here but it's all I've written so far... enjoy! And yes, TM does stand for Time Machine.

Chapter Four

Barbara breathed a sigh of relief. Finally, after a week, they were back in business! She wiped her oil stained hands on her apron, then crawled out from under the machine.
“Hey, Di, I fixed it. And you know what? You were right, one of the wires was unplugged.” she turned around, surprised to find that the corner her friend, Diana, had been writing in was empty. “Di?”
Where was she, Barbara wondered. No matter, she would tell Diana the good news as soon as she returned. Feeling good about her hard work, she popped a bottle of cold water open from the cooler and took a gulp.
Boy, what she wouldn’t give to be back home again. Already, she could hear the sound of the city streets.
“Back!” Diana said, entering the room, both hands holding drinks. “I swung by Sonic and picked up some stuff, thought you’d need an energy boost. I couldn’t believe it, they actually have a Sonic here! Then again, you could be out in the middle of a desert and you’d find one. Here, I think this - yeah, that one’s yours.”
Barbara took her drink, drank, and let out a content sigh. “Aw, yes, Root-beer Floats.” she said dreamily.
Diana made a disgusted face. “How can you drink those? Those things were sweet!”
“My point exact.” Barbara pointed her thumb over her shoulder. “Guess what’s done?”
Diana’s face brightened up. “The cake?”
“No, that’s your job!” Barbara took another sip. “Guess aga - never mind. I’ll just tell you: I fixed it.”
Diana seemed disappointed by the news, though Barbara couldn’t imagine what in the world for.
“I finished editing the last chapter.” she said, changing the subject. “We’ll be able to send this off to the publisher tomorrow.”
Barbara stared at Diana. “What about the TM? I worked my butt off! Aren’t you glad? We’ll be able to travel!”
Diana set her drink down. “Yeah, it’s great news...” she sat, trying not to make eye contact with Barbara.
Barbara clicked her tongue. Obviously, something was up. With a grunt, she pushed herself on top of a desk and crossed her arms. “Alright, Di, what’s going on?”
“Nothing, nothing at all.”
Barbara raised an eyebrow. “Oh really? So why haven’t you been working on our book, huh?”
Diana looked up at her friend. “You really want to know?”
“I wouldn’t be asking if I didn’t want to know.”
“Okay, I’ll cut to the point: I think we should stop.”
Barbara stared at her, shocked. “Stop? But, this is our only income.”
“Income? What we’re doing is putting the universe at stake. If something were to go wrong...” Diana didn’t have to finish her sentence to get her point across.
After a silent moment, Barbara spoke, “You do realize, if we stop, we’ll be returning to our old lives?
“It’s safer than this.” Diana answered, letting out a nervous laugh.
Barbara put on a forced smile and nodded. “Alright, after we publish the last book, that’ll be the last of our journey. ‘Kay?”
Diana was about to answer when out from the air vent, Jim and Steve crawled out.
“I told you Ruben would find us! I told you!” Steve said.
“Well I’m sorry if I thought the guy was too short to even reach a vent.” Jim answered. “Oh,” he stared at Diana and Barbara. “Hello.”
kyky27
Off The Deep End

Post by kyky27 »

:lol:

I think I missed something though. Maybe the big error deleted it...did one of your chapters or something get deleted?

But that part is good! :)
"Did you see Journey to the Center of the Earth?"
"I did!"
"Me neither...wait..."
"You had that planned didn't you?"
"..yeah.."
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Hey guys, sorry I didn't finish story. I'm not very good at big stories. So I decided, now that I'm back into a writing mood to just write short stories. Here's Part 1 of 2 of:

The Costume Party

Al looked at the boxes of cereals he held in his hands. Which did he want? He liked Raison Bran a whole bunch but he also enjoyed Honey Nut Cheerios. He compared the weight of the two boxes, trying to calculate which had more. The Cheerios seemed heavier. Well, Cheerios it was! He placed the box in his cart.
“Have you picked out a cer - ” Al stared at the pile of cereal at Ruben’s feet. “What are you doing?”
Ruben looked up, his hand crammed in the box digging around. He gave Al an innocent look. “Who me?”
“Yeah, you.” Al took Ruben by the shoulders and hurried him away from sight before any of the employees tackled Ruben. “Really, what were you doing? What’s in your hand?”
Ruben held up a handful of cereal prize tokens.
Al shook his head. “You can’t go cutting out those things every time you’re in a store! You have to buy them!”
“But that means I’ll have to eat them and I don’t like cereal!” Ruben exclaimed.
“Well that’s the way it works. I swear Ruben, you’re obsessed with those kiddie prizes!”
“Oh and you’re not obsessed with anything?” Ruben asked.
“Of course not.” Al crossed his arms. “Don’t be ridiculous.”
“Then how do you explain that?” Ruben pointed with annoyance at Al’s shopping cart which was over flowing with Hawaiian shirts.
“Those are bare necessities!” Al exploded. “I need those!”
“And these?” Ruben held up a pair of vans. “Necessities?”
“Oi, you’re catching on!” Al neatly set the pair back into the cart.
“Hey, don’t go spending all our tour money!” Al and Ruben turned around to find Jim and Bermuda heading down the aisle, both of them holding costumes.
“Good grief, how many shirts do you have in there?” Bermuda exclaimed, picking up several by the hanger.
“Watch it, don’t wrinkle them!” Al winced. “How did you find us?”
“Oh, we just followed some bread crumbs...quiet literally.” Jim answered. “You find some tokens?”Ruben ran to Jim’s side and proudly displayed his collection like a little boy. “Very nice, I’m impressed.”
“You taught him that habit?” Al asked.
“‘Course I did. Showed him how to open up the boxes and cut the tokens...” Jim’s voice trailed off as he noticed the pile of cereal. “Remind me to show you how to keep your job clean. You see - ”
“Jim don’t. Just,” Bermuda shook his head. “Don’t.”
“I’ll show you on the bus.” Jim mouthed once Bermuda’s head was turned.
“Anyway,” Bermuda said, continuing his conversation with Al. “We got our costumes for the party tonight. Check it out,” he held out his outfit. “I’ll be a ninja.”
“And I’ll be Batman.” Jim’s grin disappeared. “Without the tights of course.”
“Thank goodness.” Al muttered. “I lost my bet with Suzanne so she’ll be choosing my costume.”
Jim and Bermuda exchanged looks. “Oh...” Bermuda laughed. “I’m going to enjoy this!”
“You bring the camera!” Jim said.
“Better than that! I’ll video tape it!” Bermuda gave Jim a high five.
DonnaNoble
Off The Deep End

Post by DonnaNoble »

Awesomeness!!!! Glad to see you writing again!!! I know all about finishing big stories... *sifts though her four thousand and one stories she's never completed*

Hee hee.... bare necessities... hee hee ^_^

Great job as always!!!!
Oh snap!
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

I shudder to think what Suzanne will put poor Al into by way of costume. :P

Was it Al or Suzanne who dressed up as a can of Spam IRL? I know they were both packaged food items...
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Eithne
Obsessed

Post by Eithne »

Orthography Enthusiast @ December 02, 2008 11:17 pm wrote: I shudder to think what Suzanne will put poor Al into by way of costume. :P

Was it Al or Suzanne who dressed up as a can of Spam IRL? I know they were both packaged food items...
I recall a pic where Al was Spam and Suzanne was a can of Campbells soup - they were so cute together :)
I'm not comfortable in my comfort zone - it's poorly named.
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

:lol: WOW! that is so..... :lol: ALsome can't wait to see what Al is wearing, and that is a shame there aren't pics <_< i could only imagine what Bermuda and Jim would look like in their outfits. :lol:
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)