The Band Drool Topic

All about Steve Jay, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Rubén Valtierra, and Jim West.

Moderator: Moderators

polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

I know, I know, I know, I've already put up the topic where we talk about the band but.... seriously... the band is...really cute :P

I won't mention any names, but a friend and I talk constantly about the band (in a "drooly" way) and I started thinking...why not put up a Band Drool Topic?!?

I mean... I happen to know that a certain guitar player *looks around* has caught the fancy of several Al Fans..... not me of course....

So... start drooling!

I'm getting the feeling that you all think I'm weird... *goes off and hides* :lol:
Captain Ollie: She's not your usual teenage writer.
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

I'm starting to get the dreaded feeling that I should have kept my mouth shut :ph34r:
lol
Twinkies Are Yucky
Obsessed
Awards: honor roll 2002

Post by Twinkies Are Yucky »

This isn't a bad idea.. but I don't think it will be as popular as the Drooling Over Al topic.

Well...

I think Rubin is cute! :P
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

No offense, but despite the band being brilliant musicians, NONE of them are what I would consider as even remotely attractive. Like most rock bands, their talent far outweighs their looks. Al is much better looking than any of the other four.
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

:lol: *laughs* Well, I wasn't excepting it to be.

HEY that's not fair! The band might not be as handsome as Al but they still have their charm!! :angry:

Drat, now my day's ruined. I'm going over to the Drooling over Al topic to cheer myself up and look up pictures of Jim...then get something sweet to eat like ice cream. Maybe those will help my female hormones!

lol
Average.Amanda
Occasional

Post by Average.Amanda »

Hahahaha. About time. xD

Steve and Bermuda are kinda cute...

Wow, I never really thought about it. They're all kinda cute! O-o;;;

Best looking (in my opinion): Bermuda.

Second best-looking: Steve. He was really good-looking with long hair. Put him in a cowboy hat and wootWOOT!

Since I've never really met any of them, I can't say too much, though. I've heard they're all really nice guys.

However, though, Al has and always will be my definition of sexyness.
"How 'bout if I just strap you naked to a chair and cover you with cheese...? Yeah, cheese... you want it all over you...?"
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

*giggles*
I totally agree! Bermuda is cute!
But of course, everyone knows who my favorite is.... :lol: Gotta love Jim!
Steve is adorable!! Eeek!!
http://weirdal.com/band16.htm
Okay, I know that picture was take like 20 years ago but still...how can you not like Steve and Bermuda?!?
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Bruce the Duck @ Aug 31 2008, 08:50 PM wrote: No offense, but despite the band being brilliant musicians, NONE of them are what I would consider as even remotely attractive. Like most rock bands, their talent far outweighs their looks. Al is much better looking than any of the other four.
It's okay, none of the band wants to be considered remotely attractive by you. :lol:

FWIW, and IMHO, and a few other abbreviations, Steve was extremely hot when he was young. All those years of smoking have not been good to his skin. But he's still an attractive, athletic guy with a magnetic personality and a really great smile, which he's not stingy with.
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Average.Amanda @ Aug 31 2008, 09:05 PM wrote:
Second best-looking: Steve. He was really good-looking with long hair. Put him in a cowboy hat and wootWOOT!
And he does put himself in a cowboy hat regularly. Helps him fit into the neighborhood and all.
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
Average.Amanda
Occasional

Post by Average.Amanda »

Orthography Enthusiast @ Aug 31 2008, 11:40 PM wrote: And he does put himself in a cowboy hat regularly. Helps him fit into the neighborhood and all.
:oo ... SCORE!! >:D
"How 'bout if I just strap you naked to a chair and cover you with cheese...? Yeah, cheese... you want it all over you...?"