Jim And Steve Fan Fiction

All about Steve Jay, Jon "Bermuda" Schwartz, Rubén Valtierra, and Jim West.

Moderator: Moderators

polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Hey guys! I noticed that there was only one post with fan fiction so I thought I post my own topic. If it's already been created (I doubt it) no probs, just shut it down.
I'm writing a story for Jim and Steve and I need lots of advice and in put! Please tell me what you think!!
Almost done with the first part of the story. Here's the intro, enjoy and comment!!

INTRO:
Let’s talk about Jim and Steve

There's a lot to be said about Jim and Steve. They both played instruments, both claimed to be smarter than the other, both wore baseball caps, both preferred Ultra-Bright toothpaste (Jim liked the kind with glitter) and both agreed Google.com held all the answers to the universe. Okay, kidding on the last one, but you get the picture.
Since the beginning, Jim and Steve were friends, there was no doubt about that. The very first thing Steve said once he introduced himself was, "Hey, your shirt is on backwards." After that, they clicked and the rest was history. Well not really. Unlike most friends who avoid
arguments and problems and anything that looks dangerous, they grabbed every opportunity they could. Especially the arguing opportunities, they'd bring up old arguments if necessary in order to beat the living daylights out of the other. They even made a game out of arguing, which after that, everyone hid once they decided to argue for points (Steve claimed Jim always cheated.)
As for looking for problems and things that looked dangerous, don't even think for a second that these guys were some sort of Indiana Jones. Translated, looking for danger meant doing anything stupid. Literally. I mean, how smart does it sound to get inside a fridge then have
it pushed down a hill attached to several skateboards? That was one of their earliest adventures, which got Steve sent to the hospital and Jim home with a twisted ankle. But that didn't stop them, in fact, it rather encouraged them. As they got older, their experiments weren't as crazy but crazy enough to scare the crap out of everyone they encountered.
Years went on, both joined a band, then went their separate ways. One morning, Steve called Jim up, telling him he had found a possible gig for them. Some guy named Al. "You mean that creepy dude with the accordion? That guy gives me nightmares!" So for the next couple of days, Steve tried in vain to persuade Jim to audition til finally he held Jim at gun point (it wasn't loaded but heck, when a gun's pressed against your head, who cares if it's loaded or not?).
After meeting Al, it was a real thrill for Jim and Steve. Here was a guy who was just crazy as they were and had an equally crazy drummer (they soon found out his name was Bermuda). Later on they were even happier to welcome a piano player called Ruben. So life was really awesome for them, but even though they were busy with tours, albums, and fans, that didn't mean Jim and Steve didn't stop having their crazy adventures. They had even more adventures than usual. In fact, adventures were never far....

:Y :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Captain Ollie: She's not your usual teenage writer.
nerdforlife
Obsessed

Post by nerdforlife »

:lol: This is cute. I liked it.
Hi. Name's Raquel.
polkafreak708
Obsessed

Post by polkafreak708 »

:lol: nice story
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

:lol: Haha, thanks! I'll try up loading some more of it soon!
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Original story removed.
Please skip over to the rewritten version. If you want the original draft, simply message me. It's really bad though! :P
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

Original story removed.
Please skip over to the rewritten version.
kyky27
Off The Deep End

Post by kyky27 »

Yay! Can't wait for the parts I havn't read yet! Good job! :Y
"Did you see Journey to the Center of the Earth?"
"I did!"
"Me neither...wait..."
"You had that planned didn't you?"
"..yeah.."
polkarama27
Addicted

Post by polkarama27 »

*giggles* Me too :rolleyes: I'll most likely rewrite the first part since I finally decided what the plots going to be O-)
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

This is highly entertaining, though I do think it ought to carry an OOC warning. :P
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
DonnaNoble
Off The Deep End

Post by DonnaNoble »

OOC????

I like it a lot so far!!!! Keep it up!!!! :)
Oh snap!