The Big Absence Topic 3.0

All very very very very very old posts are here.

Moderator: Moderators

WeirdMary0427
Obsessed

Post by WeirdMary0427 »

:hug:

I missed my avatar, too! :lol:
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Finals are next week for me, so I'm going to try and cut back on WOWAY until they're over. But of course, I might just come hear to stall.
And Peggy
nerdforlife
Obsessed

Post by nerdforlife »

Barney Slayer @ May 28 2008, 04:58 AM wrote: Finals are next week for me, so I'm going to try and cut back on WOWAY until they're over. But of course, I might just come hear to stall.
Good luck, BS! :Y
Hi. Name's Raquel.
Mashed Potato
Off The Deep End

Post by Mashed Potato »

Exams till the 11th but the 10th I have off.. ALSO tomorrow our laptops are to be given in so no more WoWAY at school ;( but I'll still be on at night
SWIGGITY SWOOTY
Twinkies Are Yucky
Obsessed
Awards: honor roll 2002

Post by Twinkies Are Yucky »

Good luck, BS!!
uwvark
Off The Deep End

Post by uwvark »

They were changing something with the internet settings on my 1 PC at work and it knocked us out for almost 3 days. It's back now but some stuff I used to be able to get to is now blocked. Fortunately not this site!!

:peace:
I got 99 problems but BTD ain't one.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Welcome back, uwvark!
And Peggy
nerdforlife
Obsessed

Post by nerdforlife »

uwvark @ May 29 2008, 10:00 PM wrote: They were changing something with the internet settings on my 1 PC at work and it knocked us out for almost 3 days. It's back now but some stuff I used to be able to get to is now blocked. Fortunately not this site!!

:peace:
Welcome back!
Hi. Name's Raquel.
WeirdMary0427
Obsessed

Post by WeirdMary0427 »

Welcome back, uwvark! Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been posting as insanely as I used to. Well, I've joined Runescape and I usually get so focused on that that I forget about WOWAY! :( I've been trying to balance the two out, but I always forget. I feel so ashamed... :S

I'll try my best to keep posting a lot. It might just be because the drool topic isn't as busy as it used to be. I need some screenshots, girls!
Mashed Potato
Off The Deep End

Post by Mashed Potato »

Goofball0427 @ May 29 2008, 09:12 PM wrote: Welcome back, uwvark! Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been posting as insanely as I used to. Well, I've joined Runescape and I usually get so focused on that that I forget about WOWAY! :( I've been trying to balance the two out, but I always forget. I feel so ashamed... :S

I'll try my best to keep posting a lot. It might just be because the drool topic isn't as busy as it used to be. I need some screenshots, girls!
:lol: Runescape.. its not what it was before..
Hi! I'm Jessica I've been runescape free for 6 mos.
:S
I got SO addicted I got to lvl 92.. anyway.. During school hours I will not be on anymore.. We had to return our laptops today
SWIGGITY SWOOTY