The Startey Stoppy Game

Here you can show your graphics skills or any program made of Weird Al.

Moderator: Moderators

Miss Janine
Obsessed

Post by Miss Janine »

I've got an idea. Unfortunately it involves a well-aimed nuclear warhead, with a certain humorless rapper right in the crosshairs. Don't worry, it's been programmed not to harm one reddish-brown hair on Al's head.
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Well, post it then! :biggrin:
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Miss Janine
Obsessed

Post by Miss Janine »

OK, but it'll end this part of the story. Ignore if desired- I just need to let off some steam.

As Eminem continued to torture Al with his horrible parody, there was a sudden whine. Shocked, Eminem turned- and realized that the sound came from one of Uncle Sam's finest surplus tactical nuclear warheads, with his candy butt in the crosshairs. Before he could scream for his mama, the thing hit, leaving his gang of hopeless degenerates suddenly leaderless. But, strangely, it was a special kind of missile that left the rest of the boat- and Al- totally unharmed! Just as Al breathed a sigh of relief, watching the stunned LOROM paddle away....
Captain Pedantic
Occasional

Post by Captain Pedantic »

Al wondered to himself "I wonder if I still have that transportation device?"

Muttering to him self he checks his pockets.

"Lets see Lima beans...play dough...bowling ball... video library card...."

"I must have lost it in the forest. Darn"

Being the only one on the ship and not having studied advanced solo round the world navigation Al leaned dejectedly on the railings

Thats when he saw it. A first he thought it was a small baby whale but no - it was a gush of air from a snorkle...

His eyes bulged, not believing what he saw - It was the one nostrolled hermaphrodite with the flock of seagulls haircut....(well the haircut was a bit mussed - what with having just been underewater and all) - But it was that guy.

And he still had his lucky glow in the dark snorkle....

Al Then...
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

...Al jumped dawn and gave him a little of the People's Elbow! "If ya smeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, what the Yank is cookin'!" Al grabed the snorkel and walked off. While walking through a hallway, Captain Kangaroo fell from the sky and said "I'm sorry, but I need that snorkel. NOW!" "Why do you need my snorkel so badly?" asked Al. "That is no ordinary snorkel, it is the One Snorkel...to rule them all! With the power in that snorkel, I could rule the world!" responded the Captain. Al looked around and...

-Rich, just Rich
Captain Pedantic
Occasional

Post by Captain Pedantic »

The ghost of Mr Rodgers appeared..

"I always knew that Captain Kangaroo was up to no good.. Al I saw your TV show - of all the Saturday Morning shows yours was the one that should have replaced mine. Al you must get the snorkel back. With it your show can be reborn...."

As he was Fading away Al yelled at Mr Rodgers. "Hey Mr - can you tell me how Elvis is dreally dead?"

"Why does everyone ask that question?..." and then he was gone.

"OK" said Al "where did that supposed Marsupial Captain go?"
Tim E. Tanga61
Die-hard Fan

Post by Tim E. Tanga61 »

Al looked for the marcupial menace, when he remembered.

"oh...no..."

Al knew he had to get out of that ship that he was suddenly placed on during that weird pirate day.

"I wish I had my transporter thingy."

"You mean this transporter thingy?" said Steve as he appeared. He had the transporter thingy. Duh. The two of them transported back to the stage. There they saw Eric. His clothes were torn, his face was dirty, and his headgear was dusty.

"Hey, I don't have headgear!"

Sure, you don't.

"Uh," said Al, "I'm almost actually sorry I left you here, but your weird, and I don't like your headgear."

"I don't have headgear."

"You know who's really cool? Tim E. Tanga! I love that guy he's..."

Ahem. Back to the story. Al, Eric, and Steve then...