Do I Creep You Out

Moderator: Moderators

NerdyNyara27
Off The Deep End

Post by NerdyNyara27 »

I'd love to see this song live... I can't recall my impressions of the song the first few times I heard it, but it's certainly a favourite now, and the video made me like it even more. So what if it's a bit short? I only notice that if I get distracted and turn around to find the song is already over. :)

- Laurel -
'Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string! And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable.'
Elvis
Be jealous.
Awards: Best Admin

Post by Elvis »

This song has really grown on me. It went from next to last favorite on the album to one of my all-time favorites. :Y

Dave
UFLM! Unverified Fan Lives Matter!
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

It has grown on me a little as well. But, before, it and "CBNC" were really the only tracks I didn't like. The other ten songs were far and away better in my opinion, and "DICYO" is still towards the back of the pack. But I do seem to enjoy it more now.
taste is only something if it is yours.
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

This song has really grown on me as well. At first, I really didn't think it was all that clever and I was a bit disappointed in it. Now I think it's an extremely clever parody and one of my favorites on the album (my ranking changes daily).
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
NerdyNyara27
Off The Deep End

Post by NerdyNyara27 »

It seems this song has grown on a lot of people...

In other news - I'm supposed to be putting together a tape of me singing various songs to give my dad's friend (who manages bands and has some contacts here) an idea of my vocal abilities, and while thinking of what songs might represent a decent variety, I thought of this... True, being female it'd be a challenge, but I thought that if I can pull it off, it might demonstrate the lower range of my voice. Does anyone here think it'd be too out-there for me to sing this on the tape? It's not for promotion of myself to an agent, more for Dad's friend to have a listen and hopefully try to match me with a band here.

- Laurel -
'Hey, I'm the Doctor, I can save the universe using a kettle and some string! And look at me, I'm wearing a vegetable.'
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

I think it would be fine for you to sing it, but I would also have plenty of other songs that showcase your vocal abilities as well. This song would be good, though. It will show off some range and provide some comic relief.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
NerdyNyara27
Off The Deep End

Post by NerdyNyara27 »

Well, it's going to be inamongst things like John Farnham and ABBA. :) I just thought it might be nice to lighten the mood a bit, and how better than with a nice Al ballad? :D I also thought about maybe doing "The Saga Begins" or something - I just recently got a karaoke cd of Al songs. But I'm not sure yet.

- Laurel -
mandretti39

Post by mandretti39 »

Am i the only one who thinks the guy on the far right in the police line-up towards the end looks like Chris Kattan from SNL?
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I think that was brought up before somewhere, actually.
And Peggy
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

Lord knows he needs work.
taste is only something if it is yours.