Al On Tom Green Live

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

You didn't miss anything. Al had a few good spontaneous jokes and jabs, but the only really "neat" piece of info was that the Segway company would not give Al a Segway for the shooting of the "W&N" video because they didn't want to be associated with anything "white and nerdy," whatever that means.
taste is only something if it is yours.
Poptronixx
Die-hard Fan

Post by Poptronixx »

Thanks Danicrzy. Perhaps when I got an hour to spear I might take a look!
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

Well, Well, Well @ Feb 22 2007, 05:07 PM wrote: ... the Segway company would not give Al a Segway for the shooting of the "W&N" video because they didn't want to be associated with anything "white and nerdy," whatever that means.
Too late! :lol:

The only people I have ever seen on Segways have been white and most likely nerdy.
This means something. This is important.
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

Well, Well, Well @ Feb 22 2007, 06:07 PM wrote: the Segway company would not give Al a Segway for the shooting of the "W&N" video because they didn't want to be associated with anything "white and nerdy," whatever that means.
:lol: Are you serious? That's unbelievable! Seriously, that's so ridiculous it's not even funny.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

I believe that's what Al said. He was not able to divulge into it because, well, Tom Green has the attention span of a five year old at Disney World.
taste is only something if it is yours.
weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

You're right Well, Well, Well. That's why I was afraid to call because he gets so bored at questions and I noticed that he didn't let Al answer a lot of them the first time. Oh well, at least my freight didn't get in the way, the phone was broken. I had to have called at least 50 times trying to get it to work. I hope he lets Al back on.
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
childofthespiral
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by childofthespiral »

I'm pretty sure if Al wants to come back, Tom will let him. He's a fan, that much is obvious.

I thought it would've been funnier if there wasn't so much talk about skateboarding. Al kinda sat there with this "I have no idea what you're talking about" expression most of the time. Probably looked a lot like my own "I have no idea what they're talking about" expression through out the show. I was a little disappointed, but it's always nice to see a live show, and even better when Al's on it. BTW, did anyone catch what was on Al's shirt? I could see the picture ok but couldn't read it. I thought it looked cool though.
mind=blown
Oh, the secrets we keep
weirdalisthephantomoftheopera
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by weirdalisthephantomoftheopera »

I couldn't see it really. I just wish that they would have talked more about Al, but at least we got one show devoted to Al for the whole hour.
"Beneath this pillow is the key to my release...I believe she misinterpreted my intentions entirely."

~Meli
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

I agree that they talked about skateboarding WAY too much. Even Mike felt bad and said "Weird Al needs more time." hehe, I liked Al's little joke about the ho ho plant when the guy from Australia was doing his video thang. Also, for some reason, I was laughing when they were talking about the pie. All I could see on Al's shirt was someone's picture. Don't know who, though. Although I did laugh a few times, Al's first appearance on this show was better.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Mariel
Occasional
Location: IL, USA. South of the Mecca of the Albino Squirrels.

Post by Mariel »

TheHill88, the Austrailian girl "from youtube," just posted her video of her time on Tom Green Live. The video has some nice little moments with Al. The video also clears up what is on Al's shirt. It's a picture of a zombie in a graveyard with the phrase "I Zombie" below it.

TheHill88's time on the Tom Green Live (includes Al).

Mariel
Feed Me!