Bad Day Parody

No file trading allowed!

Moderator: Moderators

Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

I wonder if Al will go back and record Bad Date now that he has permission and release it as a promotional single.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Kevbo1987
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Kevbo1987 »

"Bad Date" probably would have been very funny. It sounds like it has a lot of possibilities. As mentioned, it will probably be a concert-only song on the next tour. Al could also include it on a new Live DVD (pretty please, Al!) if he wanted to since he had permission to do the song.
Oh by the way, I've cracked the code.
ducttapeearth
Obsessed

Post by ducttapeearth »

:D I thought this was only a rumour! You know what this means...

CONCERT ONLY! CONCERT ONLY!
Well, Well, Well
Bob Rozga

Post by Well, Well, Well »

Barney Slayer @ Nov 11 2006, 10:23 AM wrote: Personally, I'm kind of glad that Bad Date isn't on the CD. There's this weird flash cartoon on this website that my sister loves which is a Bad Day parody also called Bad Date. It really isn't that good.
Yeah, but I have to think that Al can come up with much better ideas--for both a song and a video--than any unnamed cartoon site could.
taste is only something if it is yours.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

Well, Well, Well @ Nov 11 2006, 06:06 PM wrote: Yeah, but I have to think that Al can come up with much better ideas--for both a song and a video--than any unnamed cartoon site could.
Yes, he definetly would have. All I was saying was it probably would remind me of the stupid internet cartoon parody everytime I would hear it.
And Peggy
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

Like "Don't Download This Song" reminds you of "Sue All the World"?
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
DemonScythe
Occasional

Post by DemonScythe »

KnottyEmily @ Nov 11 2006, 12:01 PM wrote: but could it have carried SOL the way W&N has? We'll never know, but personally I don't think it would have
Of course not, definitely not, the nerdy thing impacts one of the major cultures, especially on the internet.

But, I'd still like to hear a Bad Day parody, tho.
Big Spoon
Welp.
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

weirdojace @ Nov 12 2006, 05:27 AM wrote: Like "Don't Download This Song" reminds you of "Sue All the World"?
I've actually never heard "Sue All The World" before. but now looking it up..... wow. Thaat's really similar also. DDTS is much more clever and funny though.
And Peggy
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

DemonScythe @ Nov 12 2006, 09:21 AM wrote: But, I'd still like to hear a Bad Day parody, tho.
Well you can hear one here...

It's not Al, but it's a funny one.
http://nuclearbubblewrap.bandcamp.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Big Spoon
Welp.
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)

Post by Big Spoon »

I just found the link to the "Bad Date" flash I mentioned earlier. As I said, I'm sure Al's would have been much better than this.

Bad Date
And Peggy