Amish Paradise

Moderator: Moderators

badgerate22beans
Occasional

Post by badgerate22beans »

speaking of gansta paradise parodies, i found this one called algore paradise by paul shanklin, its not as good as the amish paradise but its pretty good
November Rain-Guns N' Roses
The Best Music Video Ever
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

badgerate22beans @ Sep 18 2005, 05:14 PM wrote: speaking of gansta paradise parodies, i found this one called algore paradise by paul shanklin, its not as good as the amish paradise but its pretty good
Off topic but, yeah, that one was really funny. Paul Shanklin has a lot of talent for political parodies.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Has this been posted yet? It's a video for Amish Paradise that someone did on World of WarCraft. It's really quite good.
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
weirdalfan95
Obsessed

Post by weirdalfan95 »

Just reading through the entire topic, no it hasn't, Ryan. I'm downloading it now, so I'll comment that when its done in another 20 minutes...

ETA: Whoa, Ryan, that video was awesome!
Al- Team #2294
August 19, 2007 Waukegan IL Genessee Theater
WWEgirl
Addicted
Location: Nova Scotia, Canada in a house made of legos... or in a cardboard box fortress signing achy breaky s

Post by WWEgirl »

I must say, I really like this song. It's still shown on the comedy network on a re-run epposide of "just for laughs" a lot. It's a really funny song. Espically since I know the song it makes fun of & I have a copy of it.
That's a pretty big parrot you've got there Carl.
Big Spoon
Welp.
Awards: - Most Dedicated Non-Spoiler (2007)
- Best GC Thread (2010)
- Best TTR Skit (2010)
- Outstanding Achievement In Fan Parody (Recorded), Shared With The Rest Of The Minor Celebrities (2015)

Post by Big Spoon »

I love this song. Definitely one of my favorite Al songs. The music video is also great. I remember when I first saw it, it had me laughing nonstop from the first shot of the horse pulling the cart. Every part of this song is clever. It's also always great when Al performs this in concert and you can look around and see that everyone in the audience is waving their arms.
And Peggy
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

This song is 1 of my faves
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)
HappyGilmore
Obsessed

Post by HappyGilmore »

I love Amish Paradise. I wasn't a huge Al fan when it came out, but I knew who he was from when he put Alapalooza out.

So when AP hit, I was happy that all the other 6th graders liked him too. It was like, "Finally, other people listen to him."
That's what you get when you let your heart win.
Poptronixx
Die-hard Fan

Post by Poptronixx »

I've got to admit that I didn't like the original song, but Al's Amish Paradise is the best and I love it a lot. :peace:
Lauren
Obsessed
Location: on earth in my house in my room on my computer on WOWAY

Post by Lauren »

i totaly love this song to and this is the song that got me into Al. since then i have been hocked on him and i don't listen to anyone else but him.
big day!!!!!!!!! :D :)

im on twitter i am cricket27l (the l is a Lower case L, just so you guys know.)