Who is definitely going to be at OC 2002?

All about Weird Al's concerts and other live appearances.

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

ktmobile00
Occasional

Post by ktmobile00 »

I'm going to be there! Yesterday I bought tickets to the Wednesday, Thurday and late Friday shows. Two friends and I will be driving from Columbia, Missouri. I am hoping to convince them that since we're driving so far, we NEED to see all 6 concerts. So far they don't believe it, but I will chip away at them.

I was waffeling about coming all the way out there, because of the cost and time, but then I went to expedia.com and found out that the driving time would be almost exactly *drum roll* 27 hours. That pushed me over the edge and I took it as a sign. So I bought some tickets! :D

Katie
ktmobile00
Occasional

Post by ktmobile00 »

Sorry, the forums were messing up and I couldn't get the post through, so I clicked it a couple more times, and got three through instead!

MODEDIT: It's ok, I deleted the other posts :rolleyes:
WeirdAlFanatic27
Addicted

Post by WeirdAlFanatic27 »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: SORRY IM JUST SO EXCITED THAT IM GOING TO THE OC FAIR TO SEE AL IN CONCERT!!!!!! I JUST GOT THE TICKETS AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :D :D :D :D :D :D :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :satisfied: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :D :D :D :D :D :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :) :) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
insoft
Occasional

Post by insoft »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: SORRY IM JUST SO EXCITED THAT IM GOING TO THE OC FAIR TO SEE AL IN CONCERT!!!!!! I JUST GOT THE TICKETS AND I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :D :D :D :D :D :D :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :satisfied: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :D :D :D :D :D :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :) :) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
:sleepy:

I understand, but plz type messages that make a little more sense. We also understand it wilthout so many smilies.

But is still COOL you got tickets :)
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I definitely understand...I was bouncing so much when I got my OC tickets. They're so much closer than what I had for the concert here in 2000!

I'm dying of anticipation! I can't wait!

-CindyBob

:stupid:
Smegabyte
Occasional

Post by Smegabyte »

I know the feeling....I about fell out of my chair when I found out what tickets we have. Row B for four concerts....Row A for two!

I hadn't been that excited since Bermuda linked my page to wa.com. (Ah...fame.) And when I found out that there was going to be a Weird Al Experience AND Dr. Demento...indescribably happy!

Smegabyte
Squirrelygirl
Obsessed

Post by Squirrelygirl »

I'll be there all week! :biggrin:! I'm *so* excited! I'm really looking forward to seeing some old friends and meeting some new ones.

I'll do my very best to share the show with those who can't make it...now

that I have a digital camera and a scanner. :biggrin:

SG
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

I'm only there Thursday and Friday. I can't do the whole week, that would be way too much time off of work even though the concerts are the reason I got a job in the first place...

So odd.

And Dr. D and the Weird Al Experience adds to all this! It adds to the polkariffic scale!

Oooooooo. ~drools~

-CindyBob

:stupid:
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

Not me. (natually) But I will attend many Al concerts in the future!! :) I neeeeeed too!!!
WeirdAlFanatic27
Addicted

Post by WeirdAlFanatic27 »

sorry iwas just very excited in ordering the tickets. i kinda got carried away :) they sent me the tickets yesterday! WOOOHOOO oh yeah i got row m for the 26th yo will notice me ill be the one with WEIRD AL painted on her face and ill be wearing my running with scissors t-shirt and hawaiian shirt and carrying a folder with Al's picthure in it. Just asking do u think that al will be signing stuff after the last concert?
He became Francine back in 76' and then he joined that cult. I think his name is Mother Shibubu now.