2005 (Third) WOWAY Awards Official Topic

An annual WOWAY tradition since 1961.

Moderator: Moderators

Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

I'll second Driew's avatars, Mecca in the chatroom, and third Driew in the chatroom (I don't want to drop that category like it's hot!)
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Akrovak »

I'll nominate algonacchick's series of cookie avatars for the photo thingie (she's used those the last six months, right?).

And I'll nominate sailorsilver84 for the chat room thingie (I've heard that she is in there a lot).
PMFL!
Aron
Obsessed

Post by Aron »

Akrovak @ Mar 1 2005, 11:43 PM wrote: I'll nominate algonacchick's series of cookie avatars for the photo thingie (she's used those the last six months, right?).

And I'll nominate sailorsilver84 for the chat room thingie (I've heard that she is in there a lot).
I second sailorsilver84
Aron-- Only the second accordionist to ever sit in the trunk of Torsoboy's DeLorean. Al was the first.
-- Visit my art blog at http://aronjshay.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; --
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Akrovak, I believe I did use at least the Al cookie for an avatar within the last 6 months. I humbly accept your nomination, and am hoping to get seconded, at least.
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Akrovak »

And shoot ... I am in a nominating mood ... I am also gonna nominate Aron's artwork Al avatars for the non photo category. Go Aron ... the one currently up is awesome!
PMFL!
young dumb and ugly
Obsessed

Post by young dumb and ugly »

Akrovak @ Mar 1 2005, 09:03 PM wrote: I am also gonna nominate Aron's artwork Al avatars for the non photo category.
I second that :D
Theres no reason to be playing this song! Radio, radio!
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Hmm, technical question here. Dingo, you make the call. My cookie avatars were niominated in the best avatar: photo category, yet technically, I scanned them. They aren't really photos, are they? Or do they count, because scanning is sorta like taking a picture of the cookie, in a way? Oh, and now I remember! I did also use my Steve cookie avvie when his birthday came around.

So awesome!

Al Team #325
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

I'll third sailorsilver84's nomination for the chatroom category.

So awesome!

Al Team #325
Aron
Obsessed

Post by Aron »

Akrovak @ Mar 2 2005, 12:03 AM wrote: And shoot ... I am in a nominating mood ... I am also gonna nominate Aron's artwork Al avatars for the non photo category. Go Aron ... the one currently up is awesome!
Wow... so is it the one up now or the art ones in general? (not sure how it works--- only got nominated for art last time)
Aron-- Only the second accordionist to ever sit in the trunk of Torsoboy's DeLorean. Al was the first.
-- Visit my art blog at http://aronjshay.tumblr.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; --
Akrovak
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Akrovak »

Aron @ Mar 2 2005, 12:15 AM wrote: Wow... so is it the one up now or the art ones in general? (not sure how it works--- only got nominated for art last time)
I think it's in general ... like Patti's cookie series and Driew's Annie series of avatars ... so I am nominating all your art ones that you have used as avatars the past six months (and what triggered the nomination was your current one).
PMFL!