What's your favorite song on "Poodle Hat"?

Moderator: Moderators

Stupidhippie
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Stupidhippie »

OK. I've had a while to listen to the new album so I feel I can comfortably answer this question now. After all, I have listened to it about 2700 times. The answer to the question is...12. No wait that was the answer to a math question on the SAT's 10 years ago. No wonder I got a negative number. Ok. The real answer is... My favorite Origional is Genius In France. My favorite Parody is Trash Day (Al is the ONLY way I will listen to rap!!). I can't put one above the other either. The whole album is just great but those are the ones I hit the repeat button on. Those are also the ones my kids have memorized almost as well as I do. I'm raising them right! Keep the stupidity alive!! :P

Stupidhippie

:stupid:
KagayakiWashi
Occasional
Location: Tennessee Avatar: Raymond Scott! One of the best musicians of the 20th century!

Post by KagayakiWashi »

The thing I love about "Trash Day" is everytime someone says "It's hot in here" or "It's getting hot in here," just..you know, saying it temperature wise, I think of "Hot in Herrre" which leads me to "Trash Day" because the original is such a horrible song....but all orignal-turned-Al-parodies do that to me. I was in Walmart today and heard, "...you're gonna lose yourself..BLAH BLAHWHOCARES" (no offese to any M&M fans) and I thought "You're gonna lose your mind...blah blahWEKNOWITALREADY".

It was funnny because the bass on the WMTV(Wal-Mart Television WHOO HOO!) wasn't enough to handle M&M's* bass. Sounded busted..

OH?! My favorite song? Defintely "H4rdW4r3 St0r3"...don't ask me why I did that...I just felt like it.

And "Trash Day" is an excellent song!....just...um...well, it's good!..I mean EXCLLENT! *Wyld Stallynz guitar!*

That's it...sorta went off topic...a little.

Oh, I like Angry White Boy Polka too, because I've ACTUALLY HEARD OF THESE SONGS =

I'm in Walmart ans I see the "Chop Suey" video. And immediately I think "WEIRD AL!" I start singing along...but I really can't...then I have "Chop Suey" in my mind for the rest of..well, until I get a new one in there...and I DON'T EVEN KNOW THE WORDS! Don't you hate that?

I've never heard the original...to tell you the truth, I've never heard hardly any of the originals from polka or parody. Anyways... :lookround:

*I know EMINEM is spelled EMINEM, I just put M&M because I think it's funny that a rapper who's mad at the world names his rappin name after a candy. I know that's his initials, Marshall Mathers the something or other(II or III like Jim?), but whatever.
"Ya wanna buy a bunny?"
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

im surprised OE hasnt said this already but... It should be YOUR not YOU'RE.
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

WYLD STALLYNZ!!!!!!!!

I just watched that movie again last night.

"George Washington.."

"He was in the hall of presidents! At Disney World!"

"Quick, what did he say?"

".......................Welcome to the Hall of Presidents!"
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
rboy27
Obsessed

Post by rboy27 »

I like number 2 better.
stupidsurgeon27
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by stupidsurgeon27 »

Hmmm...

Original: Hardware Store!

Parody: Hmmm, I have a hard time with this. Either Couch Potato or Ebay.

-CindyBob
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

Ok, I guess now that I've heard Poodle Hat 2,700 times, I can tell you what songs are my favorites. It's a tie between Trash Day and eBay for parodies. My favorite original song is the amazing Hardware Store. Wow! And I love Angry White Boy Polka! I just love the whole cd, really!! Al has done it again! :biggrin:

Patti
ABD
Occasional

Post by ABD »

Had to think about this one for a while, but -

Favourite Original: Why Does This Always Happen To Me?

Favourite Parody: Couch Potato
Grom
Off The Deep End

Post by Grom »

Original - P@TLC

Parody - Tie between Complicated Song and Couch Potato
CouchPotato

Post by CouchPotato »

Favourite Original :Hardware Store

Favourite Parody :hmm a tie between Couch Potato and E-bay