Wanna B Ur Lovr

Moderator: Moderators

Aceb56
Occasional

Enough With the dissing of Wanna B Ur Lovr!!!!!

Post by Aceb56 »

Ok ok This is Getting ubsurd......This Song is One Of the greatest Ive heard In this Style In a while.......This son is a great song and i think its A song from Al To Suzanne........So there! HA!.. :P

Besides When do u ever get to hear Al Sing A "Love Ballad"

Hardly Ever......Its About time!.......Go Al This Will Be A Classic!

Lol .....Besides Many Of You Probably Used One Or More Of Those Lines Before! :biggrin:
weirdojace
Off The Deep End
Awards: I think I got Best Fan Parody when I was like 15.

Post by weirdojace »

I'll probably like the song in a few years.

I just hate it now because of all the innuendo in it. That's just not my type of humor. Besides, my parents wouldn't be too thrilled to hear that song, either...
jerrymustbeslaughtered
Occasional

Post by jerrymustbeslaughtered »

I agree, it's a good song. I don't know if it's to Suzanne though... who would say to someone "You must have fallen from heaven

That would explain how you messed up your face"?
Aceb56
Occasional

Re:

Post by Aceb56 »

Hmm okokok ....Maybe not to Suzanne But hey its still a "Love Ballad"

And The song was Made to be that "Raunchy".....Maybe Al's intensions are that we should get Um.....Disqusted by it so.....IDK It's still a little early to tell what Al's intensions behind it was......We will FInd Out soon....Maybe Bermuda can responde to me ....That would be SWEET :biggrin:

So i'll live this Question not only to Bermuda but everyone else: What exactly is the point of WBUL and WHAT made Al Make it?
Squirrelygirl
Obsessed

Post by Squirrelygirl »

It's my favorite song. :onfire:

I haven't read a whole lot of "bashing" of the song, so I'm not sure what had been said, but I welcome hearing Al sounding different and a little more grown up.

The sultry glissandos, the moaning delivery punctuated with wonderful, strange rhythmic counterpoint, and the multi-sylabic way lyrics are bent and dragged out compliment the tone of the song perfectly. I think it's delightfully silly but at the same time, well crafted music.

This is not Andrew Dice Clay here, folks, and if very small children are too young to understand the innuendo, it will go right over their heads.

There are a few lines barely racy enough for MTV, but for heaven's sake, this is nothing compared to the rest of the world.

It seems each album brings some song or lyrics that raises parental eyebrows, so I guess this just gets thrown into the "controversial" mix,

but I think it's a great song.

sg

[/i]
jerrymustbeslaughtered
Occasional

Post by jerrymustbeslaughtered »

I haven't read a whole lot of "bashing" of the song, so I'm not sure what had been said...

Read all of the reviews. Almost everyone hates it. Too bad though.
momotronic9k27
Occasional

Post by momotronic9k27 »

I thought it was very good and also thought was a love song from Al to Suzanne, twisted of course
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Before hearing the lyrics, I thought this one might be the something-Al's-never-done: a real love song. But nope. It seems very unlikely to me that this song is for Suzanne. Unless, of course, cheesy pickup lines are kind of a running joke between them. Real lovers do share silly jokes. But I certainly don't have the chutzpah to ask that question if "Ask Al" ever comes back. :blush:

Al's vocal (as opposed to the content of what he's singing) I'll amit, is quite satisfactorily alluring.
scottidog
Silver Suit Afficianado

Post by scottidog »

Al's vocal (as opposed to the content of what he's singing) I'll amit, is quite satisfactorily alluring.

It is, it is. As is your mispelling of admit... :P

Sorry, just couldn't help pointing that out. Although, I do know it is actually a typographical error. Cuz, like... you could spell me under the table any day of the week and 27 times on Tuesdays. :nervous:
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

As is your mispelling of admit...

:blush: BUSTED! :blush:

Oh, BTW, you misspelled "misspelling" again. :P