Weird Al on Spongebob Squarepants Movie

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

ETB

Weird Al on Spongebob Squarepants Movie

Post by ETB »

I just want to bring this topic up about the upcoming movie of SpongeBob SquarePants to hit theatres in November 19, 2004. Anyways wouldn't you think it would be great that Weird Al and the band made an appearance on the movie. I could tell you what the movie would be about. The premise goes like this: Dark Horizons claims the story follows a Finding Nemo-ish plot in which Patrick the Starfish is caught by a fisherman and taken to a Florida aquarium, so that SpongeBob and friends have to travel there to rescue him. Time should prove whether or not this story is legitimate or just a fan-concocted rumor. So wouldn't you think Weird Al and the band should appear on this movie or either the soundtrack, now the soundtrack I would like. Any thoughts
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Even though I don't like SBSP anymore (any genius show besides ALTV and TWAS has to resort to fart episodes sometime), that would be a great idea. I'm thinking a Simpsons like cameo where Al plays a band underwater, and probably will sing a song about Bob.

But considering voiceovers probably finished a LONG LONG time ago, since the movie was announced last Fall...
Ratbert197
Obsessed

Post by Ratbert197 »

Even though I don't like SBSP anymore (any genius show besides ALTV and TWAS has to resort to fart episodes sometime), that would be a great idea. I'm thinking a Simpsons like cameo where Al plays a band underwater, and probably will sing a song about Bob.

But considering voiceovers probably finished a LONG LONG time ago, since the movie was announced last Fall...
NOTE: SPOILER:

A song about bob. Would it be called "Bob?" Nah im sure Al wont make a song with that title. *snaeky grin*
anthontherun
Be jealous.

Post by anthontherun »

Actually, the movie hasn't even been written yet. They have a premise, but not a full-out script.
I'm ranking every Beatles song on my new pop culture blog. Check it out!
https://anthonycusumano.wordpress.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

Ooh.
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
ETB

Post by ETB »

Actually, the movie hasn't even been written yet. They have a premise, but not a full-out script.

anthontherun, I think you're right about the movie not event been written. I just caught the premises and didn't know about the script being made.