The "Bad Hair Day" Topic

Moderator: Moderators

Jenny
Occasional

Post by Jenny »

In regards to AP's Pulp Fiction reference...in Pulp Fiction, this really icky guy does something incredibly, shockingly terrible to one of the main characters. To get him back for it, the main character says he is going to send for his boys to bring back all kinds of manual tools and the like, shoots off his, err...well "area", and says, "I'm gonna get medievil on your a__".

Which, makes it all the more funny when Al is singing it in a song about the Amish :lol:
Ham on, ham on whole wheat. All Right.
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

There's also a Pulp Fiction reference in "Everything You Know Is Wrong." One of the sections of the musical interlude is done in the style of the music from Pulp Fiction.
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

So you don't like Syndicated Inc. because it's just a list? How do you feel about Polkamon?
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bruce the Duck
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Bruce the Duck »

Truche, iisryan! Very truche! (Inside joke between me and two other people on the forum who shall remain nameless)

I actually really like Polkamon, actually, but more for the music and all the silly-sounding Polkemon names.
Manda
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Manda »

One of my favorites is Callin in Sick. I dont know why. I also like AP, The Night Santa went Crazy, and the Extra Gory version. And several others are good. I dont really care for the Althernative Polka. Its not one of my favorites. But this album is really good other then that.
Al team # 2836
Insert Coin(s) to Continue
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Insert Coin(s) to Continue »

Bruce the Duck @ May 5 2004, 05:14 PM wrote: (Inside joke between me and two other people on the forum who shall remain nameless)
Shall remain nameless? That makes it too easy, now I know exactally who they are. There is only one member on WOWAY without a name:

~~~

Oh yeah, Bad Hair Day...I like Amish Paradise, of course, and the video for Gump is one of his funniest. What do you all think about Gump video?
Cane and Rinse: weekly thoughtful video game discussion. Give it a listen, won't you?
http://caneandrinse.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Yank27
Obsessed

Post by Yank27 »

I like the Gump video! :)
2018 Tour: Rochester, Minneapolis, Fargo, Clear Lake, and Green Bay...so far...
weird_el
Off The Deep End

Post by weird_el »

iisryan27 @ May 5 2004, 09:02 PM wrote: ... of course, and the video for Gump is one of his funniest. What do you all think about Gump video?
I think it's the best use of Pat Boone, ever.
This means something. This is important.
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

weird_el @ May 6 2004, 03:54 AM wrote: I think it's the best use of Pat Boone, ever.
Even better than his heavy metal album? :huh:
"Weird Al" has a charisma that's all his own. The awkward, the misshapen, the socially inept flock to his banner.
algonacchick
Thanks, Patti!

Post by algonacchick »

I dion't even want to click on that link, OE. I saw the outfit he wore. *shudders* Yes, the Gump video is a better use of Pat Boone. At least he's dressed appropriately.

Pati
4 words that Al said to me that blew me away:

"How's Problem Child doing?" - 7/12/11

So awesome!

Al Team #325