cooli-oh dear

Is AL-TV returning or did you find a nice interview? Just tell the folks here.

Moderator: Moderators

sarley27
Off The Deep End

Post by sarley27 »

I've seen pics of Al at the BASEketball premiere...

searching for Weird Al in lyric content at www.leoslyrics.com I found an Al reference in one of Coolio's songs "Throwdown 2000"

QUOTE ( \"The Idiot Formerly Known as Coolio\")Fools be in the bars unadvanced with a switch / Uppercuts and fight kicks with Weird Al Yankovich

MISSPELLED NONETHELESS!!! Hey Coolio, if you want to put someone on your hit list for no real reason, spell their name right. Unless ou really wanted that to rhyme, and not use another word non Al fans like to use.

"He he, Weird Al Yank-a-"

"THAT'S NOT HIS NAME!!!!!!!!"

Tasteless Idiots. Probably bring their 5 year old kids with them to see The Real Cancun, and then it will replace Jackass as their favorite movie.
Work, is play. Tofutti break today.

Secrets...of...the Universe.
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

Tasteless Idiots. Probably bring their 5 year old kids with them to see The Real Cancun, and then it will replace Jackass as their favorite movie.

Oh, and don't forget 8 Mile. My 4 year old nephew loved that one. And he's huge into the Grand Theft Auto games. Oh well....
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

QUOTE QUOTE

Oh, and don't forget 8 Mile. My 4 year old nephew loved that one. And he's huge into the Grand Theft Auto games. Oh well....

I would say it's the end of civilization as we know it, except that this IS civilization as we know it. :nervous:
Squirrelygirl
Obsessed

Post by Squirrelygirl »

OE wrote QUOTE I would say it's the end of civilization as we know it, except that this IS civilization as we know it.

And Hallejulia we have Al and the guys to put it all in prospective for us. :choon:

But I am surprised to still hear the remarks from Coolio. Man, what is with people to talk like that????

Last I heard his response about Al was "I wish peace to 'Weird Al' and

his family".

Well, I think we all know who has the happier life, and as they say "Living well is the best revenge." :P

Get 'em Alfie!!

sg
Teh Dingo
Be jealous.
Awards: YOU'RE EITHER PANTSLESS OR YOU'RE AGAINST US

Post by Teh Dingo »

I just want to see a Coolio Behind the Music for the segmant after Al ruined his career. :)

I would say it's the end of civilization as we know it, except that this IS civilization as we know it.   :nervous:

I'm not too concerned. After all, my parents let me watch Airplane when I was 4, and I turned out ok....right? right???
You have quickly thought up such matchless phrase?
Orthography Enthusiast
Deliriously Dedicated

Post by Orthography Enthusiast »

Last I heard his response about Al was \"I wish peace to 'Weird Al' and

his family\".

That quote seems like it ought to be an Al response to Coolio... don't you have to have something yourself before you can offer it to someone else?

But really Al has been wishing peace to Coolio all along.