07/08/19 - Budweiser Stage - Toronto, ONT, Can

2019 - Plus a full orchestra!

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

07/08/19 - Budweiser Stage - Toronto, ONT, Can

Post by Yankomaniac »

Toronto again. I can't believe I'll be coming to this place for the 3rd summer in a row. Seats are dreadful and terrible views from a lot of the seats but it is nice outside in the summer. Show is only a few hours from home, closest one, will have to go.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Re: 07/08/19 - Budweiser Stage - Toronto, ONT, Can

Post by Yankomaniac »

Alright, will be here in 100's.
What a racket they're makin', Jack, they keep me up at night playin' their electric guitars!!
Hans Olo

Post by Hans Olo »

Got tickets for section 102. It'll be my 6th Al show but first time at this venue.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

I think I am around there too. Also, have a friend selling 2 tickets in the 200's if anyone is looking. Guessing the show is close to sold out.
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Yeah, I was in 102. Great seats, great show! I loved every moment, but I think it was the perfect tour to pull out Living With A Hernia on.
RunningWithScissors
Regular

Post by RunningWithScissors »

Yankomaniac wrote:Yeah, I was in 102. Great seats, great show! I loved every moment, but I think it was the perfect tour to pull out Living With A Hernia on.
I didn't think about that - it really would have! - but in fairness, there's a lot of songs that would have been perfect. This Is The Life, Pancreas, Spy Hard, the list goes on. :)
Yankomaniac
Off The Deep End

Post by Yankomaniac »

Mr. Popeil! That darned repetitive nature. Would have been wicked since Lisa is on the Tour.
Appleshy

Post by Appleshy »

I really cannot believe I had gotten to go to my first Al show! Concerts are ridiculously expensive. $150 or higher for one ticket to be close enough to see his face...

That made me super sad so I curiously checked out stub hub on the day of the concert in the morning just to see if there was any last minute deals and wow there was one for 2 tickets for a price that would make it $60 each to be able to see his face well enough to fully see it. Everything else was still ridiculously out of my price range so I messaged my best friend and he actually agreed to go with me and get me to have my number 1 dream concert!

If It wasn't for him i probably would never be able to see AL and miss out on him altogether in my life time. I am so happy and probably will try stub hub again during his next tour as Toronto seems to always get him coming through. :D