Strings Attached Meet & Greet VIP Experience

2019 - Plus a full orchestra!

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

a3s1g1

Re: Strings Attached Meet & Greet VIP Experience

Post by a3s1g1 »

FWIW I just called CID Entertainment and the guy said "it doesn't look like we're doing the add-on VIP experience for this tour," so I guess you have to buy it all together this time around...
mswirtz
Occasional

Post by mswirtz »

a3s1g1 wrote:FWIW I just called CID Entertainment and the guy said "it doesn't look like we're doing the add-on VIP experience for this tour," so I guess you have to buy it all together this time around...
Thanks for contacting them. I sent them an email too but haven't heard back. Good to know! The few I have looked at so far don't have VIP yet but a lot is blocked out in the front. So maybe CID s those seats blocked off for the VIP sale? Would have been nice to know though.
a3s1g1

Post by a3s1g1 »

ended up getting VIP for Los Angeles today as it was part of the Ticketmaster presale, so now the waiting begins.
RunningWithScissors
Regular

Post by RunningWithScissors »

EDIT - Sorry for the double post - weird fourm/computer error. When I refreshed the first one wasn't there at all.
Last edited by RunningWithScissors on Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RunningWithScissors
Regular

Post by RunningWithScissors »

a3s1g1 wrote:FWIW I just called CID Entertainment and the guy said "it doesn't look like we're doing the add-on VIP experience for this tour," so I guess you have to buy it all together this time around...
Interesting. That's what me and my friend were planning on doing, So I told him that, but he showed me here: https://www.cidentertainment.com/events ... X-EiU#faqs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

It says they are doing upgrades depending on availability. I wonder if the guy you called didn't know, or if the site is wrong. I am nervous. Since I don't currently have any money, it's all in his hands, so hopefully we can upgrade. :x

Edit: The pop-up didn't work, gotta click FAQ.
TheToolMan
Occasional

Post by TheToolMan »

Pretty much everything in the first 10-12 rows was not available for Indy today. There was no VIP whatsoever. It looks like I'm waiting until Friday.
offbeatbryce
Occasional

Post by offbeatbryce »

Does anyone know how the meet and greet tickets work if I'm bringing friends who aren't meeting Al? If I buy a Meet and Greet with Al I get a ticket in the first 15 rows right? How will I sit together with my friends? Is there a way around this?
crazygurl14
Obsessed

Post by crazygurl14 »

Tickets for Kettering don't go on sale until 12/1. But I just looked and I would never be able to afford $289 for vip :(. Especially with holidays coming up, my daughter's birthday and me going through a separation and being a single parent again. Guess I'll have to find the busses again. Even though that has never worked for me in the past
Concerts i have attended:
memorial day 2000
july 27, 2003
august 22,2004
june 27, 2007
May 29, 2011
July 8, 2016
March 26,2018
July 3, 2019
ACTUALLY GOT AUTOGRAPH & HUG
6-27-13
After show autograph 7-3-19
Al-gal since '99
spmahn
Die-hard Fan

Post by spmahn »

I had already resigned myself to skipping this tour, mostly for financial reasons, I just bought my parents tickets for Christmas to see Billy Joel at MSG in February which were like $360 total, and I also bought tickets to see Iron Maiden next August in Hartford which were $60, so when push came to shove as much as I love Al with all my heart, I've been to at least one show on every tour since Running With Scissors, so this is the one I'm gonna have to skip.

That being said just for laughs I logged on at 10 to see what was available and was surprised to see that almost everything was gone immediately, which is especially odd since I don't think this venue had a presale and didn't appear to have VIP tickets available either. I know Al likes the intimate comfort of a small audience, but maybe it's time he moves out of these 4500 seat theaters into something bigger? It's probably a bit optimistic to think he'd sell out the local Basketball or Hockey arena in whatever market he's playing, but surely most areas must have buildings that seat closer to 8-10,000 he can play at?