Strings Attached Tour 2019

2019 - Plus a full orchestra!

Moderators: Moderators, ConcertTracker

Re: Strings Attached Tour 2019

Postby RunningWithScissors » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:44 pm

I started thinking.... Generally, last tour aside, as much as I prefer originals, I couldn't see Al starting the show with an original. Having said that, I started thinking. This tour is to show off the orchestra... I can't help but think it would be awesome if he would start the show with Spy Hard, or even This Is The Life, something like that that really showed off the orchestra.
RunningWithScissors
Occasional

Liked in: 0 post

Postby Muppetboy09 » Mon Nov 19, 2018 11:10 pm

I'd put my money on him opening with a new polka this time around. Has the right energy to start off a show, and he can incorporate the orchestra to the max.

Side note, the promotional videos for this tour include a clip of Word Crimes. Generally, the songs featured in these tour videos are a pretty good indicator of what will show up in the setlist. That also confirms (no surprise) Amish Paradise, White & Nerdy, and Fat. I predict this will be the first time that we see Fat sung in a different key, as the range is beginning to become a bit of a reach. I would reckon the same goes for SLN
"Be the climate, not the weather." -Al Yankovic
Muppetboy09
Obsessed

Postby minnick27 » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:05 am

I think Word Crimes is a permanent addition to the set list. Its definitely up there with Fat, SLN and WaN

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk
Talking about music is like fishing about architecture- FZ
minnick27
Off The Deep End

Previous

Return to Strings Attached Tour